- Please check in with Spa Reception, located on the first floor, 10 – 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Not all Ayurvedic treatments can be shortened to accommodate late arrivals. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you may not be able to receive your treatment.
- Clients of the age 18 and younger must have a signed release form, same sex therapist, and a parent or guardian present in the room to receive a treatment.
- Our Spa is an environment where parents can relax and children of the age 13 and younger are not permitted in the spa building.
- Women who are menstruating and receiving the Abhyanga, please speak with Spa Concierge about alternatives.
- A substantial amount of oil is used in both Abhyanga and Shirodhara on both hair and body.
- Quiet hours are observed all day, every day. We suggest leaving your electronics behind and using a whisper in our relaxation and tea lounges.
- An 18% service charge is added to all spa services, as gratuity for your therapist. This amount can be adjusted up or down, based on your satisfaction.
- For missed appointments or cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment time, the guest will be charged for the full cost of the treatment.
- Clients receiving a Marma will stay fully clothed during this treatment. Please arrive wearing comfortable, loose fitting clothing.
You can arrive in a robe or your clothes. Robes and lockers are provided for you.
- It is customary in Ayurveda to steam after treatments, please leave 10-15 minutes after your treatment for this.
We are delighted to have you as our guest. Please let us know how we may best support your needs.