View a listing of all our programs, workshops, and events—including our best-selling Happiness Retreat, Silent Meditation Retreat, and Ayurveda Wellness Cleanses.
1. Break through all the barriers and feel you are blessed. This is the one and only step you have to take—the rest will all happen.
Once you realize you are blessed, complaints, insecurities, wanting, and feeling unloved all disappear. This deep sense of feeling I am blessed can help you overcome all obstacles in life. You receive courage and confidence, and open up for grace to pour in.
2. Do everything happily. Walk, talk, sit happily; even if you complain against somebody, do it happily.
Keeping the mind happy makes work effortless. This is the skill for productivity. The old saying “fake it until you make it” definitely has some clout here. If you’re constantly thinking happy, it is very hard to be unhappy.
3. Balance in activity, balance in food and balance in your rest, your sleep, will bring equilibrium within you.
This is the philosophy of Ayurvedic medicine—perfect health is a balance of body, mind, spirt, and social well-being.
4. Faith is realizing that you will always get what you need.
Sometimes we miss out on getting what we want, but we always, always, get whatever we need for the expansion of our souls.
5. The difference between motivation and inspiration–motivation is external and short lived. Inspiration is internal and lifelong.
Motivation comes from being told that you can do something; inspiration comes from knowing that you can do something.
6. If you can win over your mind, you can win over the whole world.
Master your thoughts and emotions and the world is yours!
7. Don’t fall in love, rise in love!
Love does not disempower. Love empowers. Raise yourself up and BE love.
8. I say, drop all your defenses. Anyone can make a mistake—even you. Do not defend your mistakes; just accept them and move on. When you are totally defenseless, that is when you will be completely strong.
The walls we build to ‘protect’ ourselves become the very things that stand in our way. Tear down your walls and let love in.
9. Nothing in the world can bother you as much as your own mind, I tell you. In fact, others seem to be bothering you, but it is not other, it is your own mind.
You may have someone in your life who seems to annoy you. In fact, it’s not the person but your thoughts about him or her that annoy you. When you understand this, you understand life.
10. Joy is never tomorrow; it is always now.
Life happens in the present moment. All we ever have is right now.
11. Your desire for pleasure or happiness makes you unhappy.
The person who seeks out happiness robs himself of just that. Happiness and joy are our natural states of being. They aren’t lost or found, they just are.
12. We should not exit from this world without finding out who we are and where we have come from. This is very important.
Find your purpose in life. Extend yourself beyond your current understanding. Explore. This life is made for living.