In alignment with the CDC guidelines, all guests will be required to show proof of vaccination OR a lab-certified Covid-19 test that produced negative results taken within 72 hours of their arrival at the Center when checking in.
Reclaim Joy & Cultivate Loving Relationships
International best-selling author and spiritual teacher, don Miguel Ruiz, has shared his family’s teachings globally through the books of Toltec wisdom which have sold over 10 million copies alone in the United States, and been published in 40 languages worldwide. His sons don Miguel Ruiz Jr. and don Jose Ruiz have joined together for this unique workshop to share the wisdom from The Mastery of Love book in which don Miguel Ruiz illuminates the fear-based beliefs and assumptions that undermine love and lead to suffering and drama in our relationships.
Don Miguel Ruiz Jr. and don Jose Ruiz will share their family’s Toltec tradition that gave shape to their father’s books, and will show you how to heal from emotional wounds, and recover the freedom and joy that are a part of your birthright, thus restoring the spirit of playfulness that is vital for love to blossom in relationships.
Ultimately, we all wish to enjoy life. There are many facets in our everyday experience that allow us to express this joy. One of those ways is through the relationships we have with the people in our lives. In the Toltec family tradition, the Mastery of Love begins by bringing harmony into our most impactful relationship, the one with ourselves. This mastery gives us the opportunity to share that harmony with everyone in our life.
Through this workshop, you will discover
- Why “domestication” and the “image of perfection” lead to self-rejection
- The war of control that slowly destroys most relationships
- Why we learned to hunt for love in others, and how to release the love inside us
- How to finally accept and forgive ourselves and others
- Re-discover the love of your life
Don Miguel Ruiz Jr. and don Jose Ruiz will teach you how to empower yourself and step into masterful levels of faith and authenticity. Their brilliant teachings will help you to move beyond doubt and let go of the lies that create emotional drama, victimization, and the limiting belief systems that programmed our “domestication”.
This life-changing program will help you to return to your innate wisdom, and live your life based on truth. They will help you understand that the agreements we make are ultimately about seeing our whole reality through the eyes of truth. The result of practicing these agreements helps you to move into complete acceptance of yourself just the way you are, and the complete acceptance of everybody else just the way they are. The reward for doing that is your eternal happiness.
Don Miguel Ruiz Jr. and don Jose Ruiz will teach you to
- Become aware of how you confuse what you know, for who you are
- Gain awareness of how your agreements have created your reality
- Release the fear of what you are without your beliefs
- Let go of conditional love and embrace unconditional love
- Make new agreements that are more in line with your true authentic self
- Don’t miss this opportunity to take your life to the next level.
Workshop will be of interest to anyone look for practical tools to live happily. It may also appeal to healthcare professionals and yoga and meditation practitioners.
Discover the underlying wisdom of The Four Agreements and rapidly transform your life to a new experience of freedom, true happiness, and love.
Empower your life with “impeccable” communication and improve your relationships with everyone – including yourself.
Understand how your agreements have created your reality and deepen your practice of The Four Agreements by expanding your awareness of the broader teachings of don Miguel Ruiz.
Release the fear of what you are without your beliefs and make new agreements that are more in line with your true authentic self.
Learn a proven technique to challenge the fear-based beliefs that rob you of happiness and keep you from living the life you really want to live.
Learn to let go of the past, release self-doubt and judgment, and discover the power of surrendering to the moment, here and now.
don Miguel Ruiz Jr., is a Nagual, a Toltec Master of Transformation. He is a direct descendant of the Toltecs of the Eagle Knight lineage and is the son of don Miguel Ruiz. By combining the wisdom of his family’s traditions with the knowledge gained from his own personal journey, he now helps others realize their own path to personal freedom. …
don Jose Ruiz, is a Toltec Master of Transformation and modern-day Shaman. He is a direct descendant of the Toltecs of the Eagle Night lineage and is the son of don Miguel Ruiz, author of New York Times bestseller The Four Agreements. He is the author of The Fifth Agreement, Ripples of Wisdom, and My Good Friend The Rattlesnake. Along with his family, he teaches workshops and offers transformational journeys around the world. …
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of checkout. (Rates below are per person.)
Subject to change.
Friday 7:30–9:00 pm
Saturday 9:30 am–12:30 pm and 2:00–4:00 pm
Sunday 9:30–11:30 am Room checkout is 11:00 am; luggage may be held at Reception.
All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST) unless otherwise noted.
4:00 pm Check-in begins; Rooms are ready by 4:00 pm, but if you arrive early we will hold your luggage at Reception.
6:00–7:00 pm Dinner
7:00–7:20 pm Guest Orientation Session (Venue: Dining Hall)
Actual schedules and venues may vary; please confirm with Front Desk upon check-in.
Apart from the activities in your program schedule, we offer the following optional complementary activities. (Please join only if your program schedule permits.)
- 9:45–10:45 am Yoga | Thu–Sun
- 11:00 am–12:00 pm Mind & Meditation | Thu–Sun
- 1:30–2:15 pm Guided Hike | Assemble at Shankara Reception | Sat
- 2:30–3:45 pm Ayurveda Cooking Class* | Tulsi Kitchen
Thu: Sweet Treats • Sat: Chef’s Seasonal Recipe
- 4:15–5:15 pm Yoga | Wed–Sat
- 5:30–6:00 pm Guided Meditation | Wed–Sat
- 7:30–8:15 pm Meditative Chants/Kirtan | Wed–Sat
Saturday kirtan is outdoor by the bonfire; weather permitting.
*Included with Wellness Escapes and R&R; Other participants: $35.00/per person
- 10:00 am–6:00 pm Saturday
Clay Handbuilding $35.00 (1 hour)
Throwing Wheel $45.00 (2 hours)
Hours: 9:00 am–6:30 pm daily
We invite you to also make reservations for consultations, therapies, and treatments at our award-winning Shankara Ayurveda Wellness prior to arrival in order to ensure availability. Please call 828-264-8382 for details. Additional cost.
On-Campus Program FAQs
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guest to not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.
Boone, NC 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation on our tranquil mountaintop campus set amidst 380 acres of pristine forest in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina.