Find and Release Trapped Emotions
Trapped emotions are an underlying cause of nearly every disease that human beings suffer from, in addition to being the driving force behind such common maladies as headaches, physical pain of all sorts, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, PTSD, eating disorders, and more.
In this workshop, veteran holistic physician and best-selling author Dr. Bradley Nelson guides you through his proprietary The Emotion Code®–the simplest and easiest method of finding and removing “emotional baggage”—the energy of experiences from your past that has become trapped in the body, literally forming “trapped emotions.”
Using several different methods of muscle testing–the simplest and easiest way to access the powerful database that is the subconscious—you learn the hidden secrets that even most doctors are unaware of for finding and releasing your own trapped emotions and experiencing instant results.
The goals in this workshop include
- Understanding why trapped emotions are such a huge underlying cause of illness and disease
- Learning how we end up with trapped emotions in the first place
- Exploring the emotional experience and how it is interrupted
- Discovering the physical, emotional, and mental effects of trapped emotions.
Through lectures and live demonstrations, participants learn how to find and release trapped emotions, muscle testing, and use The Emotion Code® to help themselves and others.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to learn more about energetically healing yourself and others with the powerful modern tool of The Emotion Code®.
- The Emotion Code® Method videos
- Dr. Brad discusses The Heart-Future
- The Emotion Code® free starter kit
- The Emotion Code® Chart
- Free muscle testing introduction videos
Open to everyone. For all audiences who have an open mind and willingness to try this holistic alternative to improve their health.
Veteran holistic physician Dr. Bradley Nelson (D.C., ret.) is one of the world’s foremost experts on natural methods of achieving wellness. He is the creator of The Emotion Code and The Body Code system, and is the CEO of Discover Healing, a holistic education platform that provides training and certifies practitioners worldwide. His best-selling book “The Emotion Code” provides step-by-step instructions for working with the body’s energy healing power. Look for his new book, “The Body Code: Unlocking Your Body’s Ability to Heal Itself,” coming February 2023. For more information and a free Emotion Code Starter Kit, visit EmotionCodeGift.com.
Rooms & Pricing
Private Hotel Room
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of checkout. (Rates below are per person.)
- King bed or two full beds
- Flat Screen TV
- Private Bath
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Daily Delicious Vegetarian Meals
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee & Fresh Fruit
- Daily Yoga & Meditation Classes
- Access to Gym & Steam Rooms
Discovering Health with The Emotion Code®
April 14–16, 2023
Subject to change.
Friday 7:30–9:00 pm
Saturday 9:30 am–12:30 pm and 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
Sunday 9:30–11:30 am Room checkout is 11:00 am; luggage may be held at Reception.
All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST) unless otherwise noted.
4:00 pm Check-in begins; Rooms are ready by 4:00 pm, but if you arrive early we will hold your luggage at Reception.
6:00–7:00 pm Dinner
7:00–7:20 pm Guest Orientation Session (Venue: Dining Hall)
Actual schedules and venues may vary; please confirm with Front Desk upon check-in.
Apart from the activities in your program schedule, we offer the following optional complementary activities. (Please join only if your program schedule permits.)
- 9:45–10:45 am Yoga | Thu–Sun
- 11:00 am–12:00 pm Mind & Meditation | Thu–Sun
- 1:30–2:15 pm Guided Hike | Assemble at Shankara Reception | Sat
- 2:30–3:45 pm Ayurveda Cooking Class* | Tulsi Kitchen
Thu: Sweet Treats • Sat: Chef’s Seasonal Recipe
- 4:15–5:15 pm Yoga | Wed–Sat
- 5:30–6:00 pm Guided Meditation | Wed–Sat
- 7:30–8:15 pm Meditative Chants/Kirtan | Wed–Sat
Saturday kirtan is outdoor by the bonfire; weather permitting.
*Included with Wellness Escapes and R&R; Other participants: $35.00/per person
- 11:00 am–7:00 pm Friday & Saturday
Hand Building $55 | 1 hour
Wednesday 2:00–8:00 pm
Thursday–Saturday 9:00 am–6:00 pm
Sunday 8:00 am–2:00 pm
We encourage you to also make reservations for consultations, therapies, and treatments at our award-winning Shankara Ayurveda Wellness at least two weeks prior to your arrival date to ensure availability. Please call 828.264.8382 for details. Additional cost.
On-Campus Program FAQs
For room reservations, Ayurveda Wellness Retreats, and Art of Living Retreat Center (AOLRC) signature retreats, we have the following cancellation policy:
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to 15 days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between 14 and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
AOLRC reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If AOLRC cancels a program, you will receive a full refund. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual workshop descriptions. For all other retreats, please be sure to check the registration page specific to that retreat.
Unless otherwise indicated, our programs are open to participants 18 years of age and older.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guests not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.
We do have lodging and event venues that are ADA-compliant. Due to the topography of our mountain campus, some are easier to access than others, so please speak to Guest Services (800.392.6870) prior to registering to ensure we can best accommodate your needs. We also have shuttles that run frequently throughout the campus.
Boone, NC 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation on our tranquil mountaintop campus set amidst 380 acres of pristine forest in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina.