En este retiro te ayudaremos a encontrar tu equilibrio interior, con una combinación de comida balanceada que te apoyará a aclarar tu mente junto a una conexión con la naturaleza, que te permitirá despejar tus pensamientos. Tendremos conferencias y meditaciones matutinas que impartirá Ismael Cala, clases de Yoga dirigidas por Bruno Torres, certificado por The Yoga Alliance® y el Sivananda Ashram Yoga Farm en California, USA y además tres conferencistas invitados.
A través del paradigma Creer, Crear y Crecer, conocerás cómo lo que creemos impacta en lo que creamos y es el combustible para poder crecer en abundancia, vida plena y exploración profunda de nuestra conciencia. En este evento obtendrás herramientas que te permitirán valorar la importancia de las creencias en nuestras vidas y cómo nos empoderan o sabotean para alcanzar nuestros objetivos.
Balance Your body. Detoxify Your Mind. Free Your Soul.
Your rituals, habits, and thoughts create your world. Through this exploration of the believe-create-grow paradigm, you’ll discover how what you believe impacts what you create for yourself and how those beliefs empower or sabotage your goals. Your thoughts can be the fuel to a life of abundance and a deep connection within, with consciousness and your true self. Are you ready to take the reins of your life and discover how you can achieve everything you want and deserve? If so, Ismael Cala—motivational author, lecturer, life coach, media personality, and journalist—has designed this retreat especially for you.
In this powerful and inspiring program, you’ll experience
- Lectures, experiential exercises, and meditations with Ismael to detoxify the mind and make space for new thought patterns and beliefs
- Yoga classes with Yoga Alliance-certified teacher and Calas Enterprises co-founder Bruno Torres and walking outdoors to balance the body and reconnect with nature
- Rebalance your energies with the ancient healing art of Reiki
- Sessions with special guest presenters, group discussions, one-on-one sharing, and music, to nourish the spirit
- Amazing food to restore vitality to both body and mind.
You’ll take home a workbook full of tools to help you stay balanced, free from stress, ready to achieve your dreams and live your best life.
This program is for everyone; all levels of yoga.
Ismael Cala is a life and human development strategist, best-selling author, journalist, and international speaker. He has trained with renowned international thought leaders such as Robin Sharma, John C. Maxwell, Deepak Chopra, Brian Tracy, and Tony Robbins, and completed the executive program in Exponential Leadership at the prestigious Singularity University in Silicon Valley. Ismael is founder and president of Cala Enterprises, a content production company focused on leadership, mindfulness, happiness, productivity, and excellence as a culture.
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of checkout. (Rates below are per person.)
Private Hotel Room
The private hotel room features either a king bed or two full beds, a flat screen TV, a refrigerator, a private bath and complimentary wifi.
Shared Hotel Room (2 People)
The shared hotel room features either a king bed or two full beds, a flat screen TV, a refrigerator, private bath and complimentary wifi. One other person of the same gender will share the room with you.
Private Retreat Room
The private retreat room has twin beds, a private bath and complimentary wifi.
Shared Retreat Room (2 People)
The shared retreat room has twin beds, a private bath and complimentary wifi. One other person of the same gender will share the room with you.
Shared Retreat Room (3 People)
The shared retreat room has twin beds, a private bath and complimentary wifi. Up to two more people of the same gender will share the room with you.
See registration link for more info
639 Whispering Hills Rd, Boone, North Carolina 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation in our tranquil sanctuary set amidst 380 pristine acres high up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina—the perfect place to begin your journey to wellness.
For room reservations, spa retreats, and Art of Living Retreat Center (AOLRC) signature retreats, we have the following cancellation policy:
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content. AOLRC reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If AOLRC cancels a program, you will receive a full refund. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual workshop descriptions. For all other retreats, please be sure to check the registration page specific to that retreat.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guest to not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.