In alignment with the CDC guidelines, all guests will be required to show proof of vaccination OR a lab-certified Covid-19 test that produced negative results taken within 72 hours of their arrival at the Center when checking in.
Yoga Alliance or Personal Training CEUs available.
The word “salute” has many meanings—to honor is one of them. Take a 5-day journey with master yoga and meditation teachers Jacqui Bonwell and Johnny Gillespie to salute your soul and align your body’s kinetic chain, nervous system, brain hemispheres, and all the major and minor chakras.
Through an eclectic mix of Vinyasa Yoga, Balanced Athlete, yoga nidra, chanting, meditation, writing and contemplation, and svadyaya, you will fine tune yourself to be an instrument of peace.
Using their tried and true blueprint—as well as a lighthearted and humorous style—Jacqui and Johnny lead you through unforgettable movement efficiency, neurological balance, and energetic liberation that will help you
- Restore incredible physical alignment
- Achieve remarkable mental alignment
- Discover different ways to fill your own cup up emotionally
- Learn how to prevent future pain on multiple levels.
Expect to be moved and to laugh—at times really hard. Most importantly, visit where alignment meets offering. Where your yoga reaches out into the rest of the world. Where power becomes purpose.
You’ll take home tools that you can weave into every day life to help the “art of living” become a state of mind—not just a place you visit.
All levels are encouraged. This retreat is accessible to anyone.
Note All levels and bodies are welcome. There’s a great quote, “If you have a body, you’re an athlete.” Johnny and Jacqui feel all bodies and beings are capable of their version of alignment.
Jacqui Bonwell, E-RYT 500, YACEP, Reiki Master, has been dubbed the “Spiritual Mother of New England.” She has graduated hundreds of students from her life coaching, yoga, and meditation certification programs. …
Johnny Gillespie, E-RYT 500, is a true revolutionary who has developed a unique operating system to teach people how to move more efficiently and safely. …
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of checkout. (Rates below are per person.)
Premium 1-Bedroom Apartment w/Loft
- Fully Furnished 995 sq. ft. apartment(Max: 4 persons)
- 1 king bed and 2 twin beds or 1 Full Bed
- Washer & Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- A Desk, chairs, and nightstand
- Flat-screen TV with Cable
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator | Stove Range | Microwave
Full Body Prayer
5 Days of Soul Alignment
June 22–26, 2022
Subject to change.
Wednesday 7:30–9:00 pm
Daily 9:30 am–12:30 pm and 2:00–4:00 pm
Sunday 9:30–11:30 am Room checkout is 11:00 am; luggage may be held at Reception.
All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST) unless otherwise noted.
4:00 pm Check-in begins; Rooms are ready by 4:00 pm, but if you arrive early we will hold your luggage at Reception.
6:00–7:00 pm Dinner
7:00–7:20 pm Guest Orientation Session (Venue: Dining Hall)
Actual schedules and venues may vary; please confirm with Front Desk upon check-in.
Apart from the activities in your program schedule, we offer the following optional complementary activities. (Please join only if your program schedule permits.)
- 9:45–10:45 am Yoga | Thu–Sun
- 11:00 am–12:00 pm Mind & Meditation | Thu–Sun
- 1:30–2:15 pm Guided Hike | Assemble at Shankara Reception | Sat
- 2:30–3:45 pm Ayurveda Cooking Class* | Tulsi Kitchen
Thu: Sweet Treats • Sat: Chef’s Seasonal Recipe
- 4:15–5:15 pm Yoga | Wed–Sat
- 5:30–6:00 pm Guided Meditation | Wed–Sat
- 7:30–8:15 pm Meditative Chants/Kirtan | Wed–Sat
Saturday kirtan is outdoor by the bonfire; weather permitting.
*Included with Wellness Escapes and R&R; Other participants: $35.00/per person
- 10:00 am–6:00 pm Saturday
Clay Handbuilding $35.00 (1 hour)
Throwing Wheel $45.00 (2 hours)
Hours: 9:00 am–6:30 pm daily
We invite you to also make reservations for consultations, therapies, and treatments at our award-winning Shankara Ayurveda Wellness prior to arrival in order to ensure availability. Please call 828-264-8382 for details. Additional cost.
On-Campus Program FAQs
Unless otherwise indicated, our programs are open to participants 18 years of age and older.
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guests not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.
We do have lodging and event venues that are ADA-compliant. Due to the topography of our mountain campus, some are easier to access than others, so please speak to Guest Services (800.392.6870) prior to registering to ensure we can best accommodate your needs. We also have shuttles that run frequently throughout the campus.
Boone, NC 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation on our tranquil mountaintop campus set amidst 380 acres of pristine forest in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina.