In alignment with the CDC guidelines, all guests will be required to show proof of vaccination OR a lab-certified Covid-19 test that produced negative results taken within 72 hours of their arrival at the Center when checking in.
Awaken Your Intuitive Superpower
Have you been asking yourself what the purpose of your life is? How can you heal and overcome life’s challenges? Where do you belong? The mind may not know the answers, but your intuition does. You have the power to know truth–to go beyond the conditioning of the mind-made world and live by a sacred wisdom within you.
This one-of-a-kind interactive, intuitive development workshop with globally recognized teacher, author, and founder of IntuitionLab Kim Chestney reveals the secrets of your intuition, and how to create a powerful new connection to your authentic self 24/7. With inspiring talks, group workshops, meditations, journaling, music, and live intuition exchanges, you’ll discover
- The four types of intuition and how to empower them
- A new practice of insightfulness to complement mindful living
- How to embrace the three levels of intuitive consciousness
- A deeper understanding of your true path and purpose
- A renewed sense of wonder and meaning in your life.
Your intuition is the master key that holds the answers to life’s questions and mysteries. Using this key to lasting happiness, success, and well-being is easier than you think. With Kim’s guidance and revolutionary practices, you’ll be empowered to find the answers you seek within yourself—to know the unknowable and experience the impossible.
Packed full of intuition tips, practice exercises, and breakout groups, this illuminating retreat is a fun way to connect with yourself and others while taking that next step on your inner journey to live every day by the magic of your guiding inner light.
This workshop is for everyone looking to live in deeper connection with their truth and inner wisdom, including creatives, business leaders, entrepreneurs, wellness professionals, and yoga and meditation practitioners. No intuition experience is necessary.
Recommended (but not required) reading Radical Intuition: A Revolutionary Guide to Using Your Inner Power.
Note Wear clothing comfortable for sitting, walking, or gentle movement.
Kim Chestney is the author of Radical Intuition: A Revolutionary Guide to Using Your Inner Power. A globally recognized intuition teacher, business leader, and founder of IntuitionLab, Kim has been pioneering a new vision of “insightfulness” as the next step in our personal and societal transformation. …
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of checkout. (Rates below are per person.)
A New Path to Wake Up the Power Within
September 30–October 2, 2022
Subject to change.
Friday 7:30–9:00 pm
Saturday 9:30 am–12:30 pm and 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
Sunday 9:30–11:30 am Room checkout is 11:00 am; luggage may be held at Reception.
All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST) unless otherwise noted.
4:00 pm Check-in begins; Rooms are ready by 4:00 pm, but if you arrive early we will hold your luggage at Reception.
6:00–7:00 pm Dinner
7:00–7:20 pm Guest Orientation Session (Venue: Dining Hall)
Actual schedules and venues may vary; please confirm with Front Desk upon check-in.
Apart from the activities in your program schedule, we offer the following optional complementary activities. (Please join only if your program schedule permits.)
- 9:45–10:45 am Yoga | Thu–Sun
- 11:00 am–12:00 pm Mind & Meditation | Thu–Sun
- 1:30–2:15 pm Guided Hike | Assemble at Shankara Reception | Sat
- 2:30–3:45 pm Ayurveda Cooking Class* | Tulsi Kitchen
Thu: Sweet Treats • Sat: Chef’s Seasonal Recipe
- 4:15–5:15 pm Yoga | Wed–Sat
- 5:30–6:00 pm Guided Meditation | Wed–Sat
- 7:30–8:15 pm Meditative Chants/Kirtan | Wed–Sat
Saturday kirtan is outdoor by the bonfire; weather permitting.
*Included with Wellness Escapes and R&R; Other participants: $35.00/per person
- 10:00 am–6:00 pm Saturday
Clay Handbuilding $35.00 (1 hour)
Throwing Wheel $45.00 (2 hours)
Hours: 9:00 am–6:30 pm daily
We invite you to also make reservations for consultations, therapies, and treatments at our award-winning Shankara Ayurveda Wellness prior to arrival in order to ensure availability. Please call 828-264-8382 for details. Additional cost.
On-Campus Program FAQs
Unless otherwise indicated, our programs are open to participants 18 years of age and older.
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guests not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.
Boone, NC 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation on our tranquil mountaintop campus set amidst 380 acres of pristine forest in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina.