Ignite Your Intuition
We navigate through life using our five senses: sight, hearing, touch, smell, and taste. Now, it’s time to move through life with greater ease and grace. How? With your hidden power—your sixth sense.
Join renowned psychic medium, best-selling author, and spiritual teacher Lisa Williams, in this fun and interactive workshop that will ignite your intuition.
In this Workshop, You’ll Discover
- What your intuition is, where it comes from, and how you can begin shaping your sixth sense
- How you can use your intuition to “feel” your way through any life situation or circumstance from love, health, career, and much more
- How your supercharged intuition can lead you toward the people, places, and experiences you dream of.
Lisa’s fun and engaging personality will leave you feeling ready to take on the world.
A Retreat in the Mountains
During your stay, you’ll also have time for personal R & R. Whether you want to explore forest trails and bask in the fresh mountain air, enjoy a pottery or watercolor painting class, or release stress with a therapeutic spa treatment, the choice is yours. (Additional fees may apply.)
Make Your Retreat Extra Special
Combine your retreat with authentic Ayurveda for rejuvenation on all levels, body, mind and spirit. The recommended Ayurveda treatment for this retreat is an Abhyanga massage (“Abby” for short), followed by a relaxing steam to further release stress. Pre-requisite: 18 years of age or older.
Discover how to see every area of your life through the transformational lens of your own awakened intuitive abilities.
Develop the ability to speak your truth, tell your story, unlock your gifts, and own your power.
Learn new ways to let go of grief, embrace forgiveness, and uncover the healing your heart is yearning for.
Gain tools to envision and manifest the life you've always dreamed of, feeling the support of Divine Wisdom on your side.
Tap into a powerful connection to receive messages and encouragement from your Loved Ones on the other side.
Recalibrate your inner compass, gently guiding you toward your true purpose and the life you are destined to live.
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of check-out. (Rates below are Per Person)
Shared Hotel Room (2 People)
- King bed or two full beds
- Flat Screen TV
- Private Bath
- Complimentary WIFI
- Daily Delicious Vegetarian Meals
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee & Fresh Fruit
- Daily Yoga & Meditation Classes
- Access to Gym & Steam Rooms
One other person of the same gender will share the room with you**
Navigating Life with Intuition
Shaping Your Sixth Sense to “Feel” Your Way Through Life
April 22–24, 2022
Subject to change.
Friday 7:30–9:00 pm
Saturday 9:30 am–12:30 pm and 2:00–4:00 pm
Sunday 9:30–11:30 am Room checkout is 11:00 am; luggage may be held at Reception.
Arrival Day 4:00 pm Check-in begins; Rooms are ready by 4:00 pm, but if you arrive early we will hold your luggage at Reception. 6:00–7:00 pm Dinner 7:00–7:20 pm Guest Orientation Session (Venue: Dining Hall)
Mealtimes 7:30–9:30 am Breakfast 12:00–2:00 pm Lunch (included on your departure day) 6:00–7:30 pm Dinner
Apart from the activities in your program schedule, we offer the following optional complementary activities. (Please join only if your program schedule permits.)
7:30–8:30 am Hatha Yoga Class | Gita Hall; during program dates only.
9:45–10:45 am and 4:15–5:15 pm Hatha Yoga Class | Sattva Studio
11:00 am–12:00 pm Mind and Meditation Session | Sattva Studio
1:30–2:00 pm Yoga Nidra | Sattva Studio; Saturdays and Sundays only.
2:00–3:15 pm Property Tour | Starts at Reception; Saturdays only.
1:30–2:30 pm and 3:00–4:00 pm Guided Nature Walk | Starts at Reception; Saturdays only.
5:30–6:00 pm Guided Meditation Session | Sattva Studio
7:30–8:15 pm Meditative Chant/Kirtan | Gita Hall
8:30–10:00 pm Bonfire | Below Veda 2 Weather permitting; Saturdays only.
Optional Activities with Additional Fees
To ensure availability, please register for these activities by calling 800-392-6870 prior to your arrival.
Ayurveda Cooking Class $35 (1 hour) Thursday and Saturday Only Learn how to best nourish your specific body type and thrive in every season.
Pottery Class $30 (1 hour) Thursday to Sunday Explore your creativity. Get hands-on experience in throwing on the wheel, hand-building and decorating handmade pots.
Shankara Ayurveda Wellness Appointments (Additional Cost)
Hours: 9:00 am–6:30 pm daily We invite you to make reservations for consultations, treatments, and therapies at the award-winning Shankara Ayurveda Wellness prior to arrival in order to ensure availability. Please call 828-264-8382 for details.
Actual schedules and venues may vary; please confirm with Front Desk upon check-in.
On-Campus Program FAQs
For room reservations, Ayurveda Wellness Retreats, and Art of Living Retreat Center (AOLRC) signature retreats, we have the following cancellation policy:
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content. AOLRC reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If AOLRC cancels a program, you will receive a full refund. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual workshop descriptions. For all other retreats, please be sure to check the registration page specific to that retreat.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guest to not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation in a pristine natural setting in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina. Set amidst 380 acres of pristine forest high up in the Blue Ridge Mountains is a tranquil sanctuary.