In alignment with the CDC guidelines, all guests will be required to show proof of vaccination OR a lab-certified Covid-19 test that produced negative results taken within 72 hours of their arrival at the Center when checking in.
Whatever Arises, Love That
Have you ever wanted to return home to the light of your true nature? Are you ready to embrace your inner soulmate? Do you yearn to explore the ecstasy of spiritual union throughout each relationship? If so, then please join best-selling author and spiritual teacher Matt Kahn for a life-changing exploration into heart-centered consciousness. If you are ready to master the art of living as Divinity in physical form, then this 3-day adventure is a perfect way to bridge heaven and Earth.
It’s a soul family reunion where beings from all corners of the globe come together in a powerful vortex of transformation to awaken the light of their soul and manifest Heaven on Earth for the well-being of all.
In a world of endless questions, love is the only answer.
– Matt Kahn
This is an opportunity to
- Be more aligned with your heart
- Gain clarity on how to activate your innate gifts
- Receive a direct experience of energetic expansion
- Feel invigorated for the most exciting chapters of your human journey (which are still to come!).
If you’re ready to take a quantum leap into a new level of reality as your way of supporting the awakening of humanity, then you won’t want to miss a single moment of this program!
Matt Kahn is a spiritual teacher, highly attuned empathic healer, and the author of the best-selling books The Universe Always Has a Plan, Everything Is Here To Help You, published by Hay House and Whatever Arises, Love That, published by Sounds True.
Matt is a YouTube sensation with his healing and often humorous videos garnering over 16 million viewers—people finding the support they seek to feel more loved, awakened, and opened to the greatest possibilities in life through the invitation to join the “Love Revolution that Begins with You.”
Many spiritual seekers have experienced amazing, unexplainable physical and emotional healings, and have awakened to their true nature through Matt’s profound, loving, and precisely-timed often funny teachings, and transmission of timeless sacred heart wisdom. mattkahn.org.
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of checkout. (Rates below are per person.)
Becoming the Beloved
September 30–October 2, 2022
Subject to change.
Friday 7:30–9:00 pm
Saturday 9:30 am–12:30 pm and 2:00–4:00 pm
Sunday 9:30–11:30 am Room checkout is 11:00 am; luggage may be held at Reception.
All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST) unless otherwise noted.
4:00 pm Check-in begins; Rooms are ready by 4:00 pm, but if you arrive early we will hold your luggage at Reception.
6:00–7:00 pm Dinner
7:00–7:20 pm Guest Orientation Session (Venue: Dining Hall)
Actual schedules and venues may vary; please confirm with Front Desk upon check-in.
Apart from the activities in your program schedule, we offer the following optional complementary activities. (Please join only if your program schedule permits.)
- 9:45–10:45 am Yoga | Thu–Sun
- 11:00 am–12:00 pm Mind & Meditation | Thu–Sun
- 1:30–2:15 pm Guided Hike | Assemble at Shankara Reception | Sat
- 2:30–3:45 pm Ayurveda Cooking Class* | Tulsi Kitchen
Thu: Sweet Treats • Sat: Chef’s Seasonal Recipe
- 4:15–5:15 pm Yoga | Wed–Sat
- 5:30–6:00 pm Guided Meditation | Wed–Sat
- 7:30–8:15 pm Meditative Chants/Kirtan | Wed–Sat
Saturday kirtan is outdoor by the bonfire; weather permitting.
*Included with Wellness Escapes and R&R; Other participants: $35.00/per person
- 10:00 am–6:00 pm Saturday
Clay Handbuilding $35.00 (1 hour)
Throwing Wheel $45.00 (2 hours)
Hours: 9:00 am–6:30 pm daily
We invite you to also make reservations for consultations, therapies, and treatments at our award-winning Shankara Ayurveda Wellness prior to arrival in order to ensure availability. Please call 828-264-8382 for details. Additional cost.
On-Campus Program FAQs
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guest to not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.
Boone, NC 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation on our tranquil mountaintop campus set amidst 380 acres of pristine forest in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina.