Offering a Path Forward
Join award-winning author and channel Paul Selig as he leads you on a deeply transformational retreat where you work directly with his Guides and experience a practical program for achieving personal growth and overcoming the obstacles hindering you.
Praised for their ability to help bring clarity to challenging life situations, Paul’s teachings can inform your relationships, career path, self-destructive behaviors, self-confidence, identity, and purpose. This is an opportunity to go deep inside and discover yourself.
“Trust yourselves, please, to embark on this journey with us. Trust yourselves, please, to know each station as it reveals itself to you. And trust us, if you wish, to direct you only in the ways that you require.”
—Paul Selig via his Guides
In this workshop, you
- Receive individual instruction and teaching from Paul’s Guides
- Become attuned to a higher frequency in a way that you can trust and feel
- Learn to send and receive healing energies
- Develop your own abilities as an empath
- Free yourself from patterns of limitation and fear
- Gain tools to transform your life and awaken to your own divine nature.
Through lectures, attunements, Q&A, energy work, empathic work and various exercises, Paul and his Guides will lead you on an unprecedented journey of self-development to achieve new levels of alignment, healing, and life purpose.
The retreat is suitable for those 18 and over.
This is an opportunity to go deep inside and discover yourself.
Paul’s teachings are praised for their ability to help bring you clarity to challenging life situations including relationships, career path, self-destructive behaviors, self-confidence, identity, and purpose.
Award-winning author and channel Paul Selig leads you on an intimate & deeply transformational retreat.
Work directly with Paul and his Guides to experience a practical program for achieving personal growth and overcoming obstacles that are hindering you along the way.
Receive individual instruction and teaching from Paul’s Guides.
Receive guidance that will support you in moving through the physical and emotional blocks that may be keeping you from manifesting your own higher nature.
Become attuned to a higher frequency in a way that you can trust and feel.
Learn to send and receive healing energies. The energy he works with is palpable and loving, and those attending will be supported in moving to the next level of their own spiritual development.
Achieve new levels of alignment, healing, and life purpose.
Through lectures, attunements, Q&A, energy work, empathic work and various exercises, Paul and his Guides will lead you on an unprecedented journey of self-development.
Gain tools to transform your life and awaken to your own divine nature.
Develop your own abilities as an empath and discover your inherent gifts and active powerful intuition in this unique and revelatory opportunity with Paul and his guides. Free yourself from patterns of limitation and fear.
Paul Selig is considered to be one of the foremost spiritual channels working today. In his breakthrough works of channeled literature, including I Am the Word, Paul has recorded an extraordinary program for personal and planetary evolution as humankind awakens to its own divine nature.
Aside from having taught hundreds of acclaimed channeled workshops internationally, Paul serves on the faculty of the Omega Institute, Kripalu, and the Esalen Institute. Also a noted academic, Paul serves on the Board of Trustees at Goddard College and served on the faculty of NYU for over 25 years.
Paul was born in New York City and received his master’s degree from Yale. A spiritual experience in 1987 left him clairvoyant. As a way to gain a context for what he was beginning to experience he studied a form of energy healing and began to “hear” for his clients. Described as “a medium for the living,” Paul has the unique ability to step-into and “become” the people his clients ask about, often taking on their personalities and physical characteristics as he “hears” them telepathically. His unique abilities have been documented in the Biography Channel series The Unexplained and ABC’s Nightline.
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of checkout. (Rates below are per person.)
Experience the Divine
August 21–25, 2024
Subject to change.
Wednesday 7:30–9:00 pm
Thursday 9:30 am–12:00 pm and 3:30–5:45 pm
Friday 9:30 am–12:00 pm and 3:30–5:45 pm; 8:30–10:00 pm
Saturday 9:30 am–12:00 pm and 3:30–5:45 pm
Sunday 9:00–11:00 am Room checkout is 11:00 am;
luggage may be held at Reception.
All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST) unless otherwise noted.
4:00 pm Check-in begins; Rooms are ready by 4:00 pm, but if you arrive early we will hold your luggage at Reception.
6:00–7:00 pm Dinner
7:00–7:20 pm Guest Orientation Session (Venue: Dining Hall)
Actual schedules and venues may vary; please confirm with Front Desk upon check-in.
Apart from the activities in your program schedule, we offer the following optional complementary activities. (Please join only if your program schedule permits.)
- 9:45–10:45 am Yoga | Thu–Sun
- 11:00 am–12:00 pm Mind & Meditation | Thu–Sun
- 1:30–2:15 pm Guided Hike* | Assemble at Shankara Reception | Sat
- 2:30–3:45 pm Ayurveda Cooking Class* | Tulsi Kitchen
Thu: Sweet Treats • Sat: Chef’s Seasonal Recipe
- 4:15–5:15 pm Yoga | Wed–Sat
- 5:30–6:00 pm Guided Meditation | Wed–Sat
- 7:30–8:15 pm Meditative Chants/Kirtan | Wed–Sat
Saturday kirtan is outdoor by the bonfire; weather permitting.
*Included with Wellness Escapes and R&R; Other participants: $35.00/per person
- 11:00 am–7:00 pm Friday & Saturday
Hand Building $55 | 1 hour
- 9:00 | 10:45 am Sunday
Wheel Throwing $75 all guests; glazing and shipping are included | semi-private class | 75 minutes
Wednesday 11:00–8:00 pm
Thursday–Saturday 9:00 am–6:00 pm
Sunday 8:00 am–2:00 pm
We encourage you to also make reservations for consultations, therapies, and treatments at our award-winning Shankara Ayurveda Wellness at least two weeks prior to your arrival date to ensure availability. Please call 828.264.8382 for details. Additional cost.
On-Campus Program FAQs
For room reservations, Ayurveda Wellness Retreats, and Art of Living Retreat Center (AOLRC) signature retreats, we have the following cancellation policy:
- Refunds are available (less a $50/per person processing fee) up to 15 days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50/per person processing fee) is available if you give notice between 14 and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
AOLRC reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If AOLRC cancels a program, you will receive a full refund. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual workshop descriptions. For all other retreats, please be sure to check the registration page specific to that retreat.
Unless otherwise indicated, our programs are open to participants 18 years of age and older.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guests not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.
We do have lodging and event venues that are ADA-compliant. Due to the topography of our mountain campus, some are easier to access than others, so please speak to Guest Services (800.392.6870) prior to registering to ensure we can best accommodate your needs. We also have shuttles that run frequently throughout the campus.
We are committed to the safety of our guests and staff. Our mountaintop location and the surrounding areas are spacious, remote, safe, and secure.
- It is safe to leave your windows open—and necessary for proper airflow!
- Nature surrounds our campus, and it’s common to see rabbits, deer, gophers, wild turkeys, and other small animals. Please give them space, and they’ll do the same for you. We’ve never had a safety incident with animals on campus.
You can help!
- If you come across an animal on campus or a trail, give it space, and please do not attempt to pet or feed it.
- There’s no need to bring valuables to the retreat center; leaving them at home is best.