In alignment with the CDC guidelines, all guests will be required to show proof of vaccination OR a lab-certified Covid-19 test that produced negative results taken within 72 hours of their arrival at the Center when checking in.
Offering a Path Forward
Join award-winning author and channel Paul Selig as he leads you on a deeply transformational retreat where you will work directly with his Guides and experience a practical program for achieving personal growth and overcoming obstacles that are hindering you along the way.
Paul’s teachings are praised for their ability to help bring clarity to challenging life situations including relationships, career path, self-destructive behaviors, self-confidence, identity, and purpose. This is an opportunity to go deep inside and discover yourself.
“Trust yourselves, please, to embark on this journey with us. Trust yourselves, please, to know each station as it reveals itself to you. And trust us, if you wish, to direct you only in the ways that you require.” – Paul Selig via his Guides
In this Workshop, You Will
- Receive individual instruction and teaching from Paul’s Guides
- Become attuned to a higher frequency in a way that you can trust and feel
- Learn to send and receive healing energies
- Develop your own abilities as an empath
- Free yourself from patterns of limitation and fear
- Gain tools to transform your life and awaken to your own divine nature.
Through lectures, attunements, Q&A, energy work, empathic work and various exercises, Paul and his Guides will lead you on an unprecedented journey of self-development to achieve new levels of alignment, healing and life purpose.
The retreat is suitable for those 18 and over.
Paul Selig is considered to be one of the foremost spiritual channels working today. In his breakthrough works of channeled literature, including I Am the Word, Paul has recorded an extraordinary program for personal and planetary evolution as humankind awakens to its own divine nature.
Aside from having taught hundreds of acclaimed channeled workshops internationally, Paul serves on the faculty of the Omega Institute, Kripalu, and the Esalen Institute. Also a noted academic, Paul serves on the Board of Trustees at Goddard College and served on the faculty of NYU for over 25 years.
Paul was born in New York City and received his master’s degree from Yale. A spiritual experience in 1987 left him clairvoyant. As a way to gain a context for what he was beginning to experience he studied a form of energy healing and began to “hear” for his clients. Described as “a medium for the living,” Paul has the unique ability to step-into and “become” the people his clients ask about, often taking on their personalities and physical characteristics as he “hears” them telepathically. His unique abilities have been documented in the Biography Channel series The Unexplained and ABC’s Nightline.
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of checkout. (Rates below are per person.)
Paul Selig’s Summer Retreat
August 17–21, 2022
Subject to change.
Wednesday 7:30–9:00 pm
Thursday 9:30 am–12:00 pm and 3:30–5:30 pm
Friday 9:30 am–12:00 pm and 3:30–5:30 pm; 7:30–9:00 pm
Saturday 9:30 am–12:00 pm and 3:30–5:30 pm
Sunday 9:00–11:00 am Room checkout is 11:00 am;
luggage may be held at Reception.
All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST) unless otherwise noted.
4:00 pm Check-in begins; Rooms are ready by 4:00 pm, but if you arrive early we will hold your luggage at Reception.
6:00–7:00 pm Dinner
7:00–7:20 pm Guest Orientation Session (Venue: Dining Hall)
Actual schedules and venues may vary; please confirm with Front Desk upon check-in.
Apart from the activities in your program schedule, we offer the following optional complementary activities. (Please join only if your program schedule permits.)
- 9:45–10:45 am Yoga | Thu–Sun
- 11:00 am–12:00 pm Mind & Meditation | Thu–Sun
- 1:30–2:15 pm Guided Hike | Assemble at Shankara Reception | Sat
- 2:30–3:45 pm Ayurveda Cooking Class* | Tulsi Kitchen
Thu: Sweet Treats • Sat: Chef’s Seasonal Recipe
- 4:15–5:15 pm Yoga | Wed–Sat
- 5:30–6:00 pm Guided Meditation | Wed–Sat
- 7:30–8:15 pm Meditative Chants/Kirtan | Wed–Sat
Saturday kirtan is outdoor by the bonfire; weather permitting.
*Included with Wellness Escapes and R&R; Other participants: $35.00/per person
- 10:00 am–6:00 pm Saturday
Clay Handbuilding $35.00 (1 hour)
Throwing Wheel $45.00 (2 hours)
Hours: 9:00 am–6:30 pm daily
We invite you to also make reservations for consultations, therapies, and treatments at our award-winning Shankara Ayurveda Wellness prior to arrival in order to ensure availability. Please call 828-264-8382 for details. Additional cost.
On-Campus Program FAQs
Unless otherwise indicated, our programs are open to participants 18 years of age and older.
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guests not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.
Boone, NC 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation on our tranquil mountaintop campus set amidst 380 acres of pristine forest in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina.