Consulting astrologer Rebecca Gordon will bring you clear and practical cosmic guidance, so you can successfully navigate the year ahead.
Over the course of this weekend immersion into the lessons of astrology, you will learn where to best focus your energy for maximum growth in all areas of life.
Through birth chart reading, lecture, discussion, embodiment practices, and practical plotting sessions, you will:
- Uncover cosmic wisdom to help you improve all areas of your life in the coming year — including love, career, finance, travel, health, and spirituality
- Identify where the challenges may lie, and learn how to stay in alignment with the cosmic currents so that you can avoid the storms and maintain a state of flow
- Discover how to align yourself with success
- Study your natal chart (a blueprint of the soul) with Rebecca’s expert guidance; gaining invaluable insight into the year ahead
- Use your astrological chart to create a lifestyle that supports who you really are
You will gain the knowledge and motivation to make the most of the next 12 months. And you’ll take home a folder containing your birth map and a guide to the planetary cycles, as well as a lunar calendar guide for the coming year.
Open to anyone curious about how to live in greater alignment with the cosmic currents.
After booking, please enter your birth information here so that Rebecca can prepare your natal chart before the retreat.
Rebecca Gordon is a full time consulting astrologer of 15 years, and founder of Astrology School. She is the author of Your Body and the Stars, published by Simon and Schuster. A regular guest on the Dr. Oz show, and astrology columnist for Harper’s Bazaar, Rebecca is dedicated to speaking on the intersection of astrology and health and keeping her audience updated on the cosmic latest. She has also been the astrologer for the New York Times, Forbes, The Oprah Magazine, Vogue, and more. Rebecca’s intent is to connect you with that magnificent spark that lies within your soul.
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of check-out. (Rates below are Per Person)
Cosmic Guidance: Using Astrology to Decode Your Year Ahead
September 6th-8th, 2019
Your Program Session Times (subject to change)
Friday 7:30-9:00 pm
Saturday 9:30 am-12:30 pm; 2:00-4:00 pm
Sunday 9:30-11:30 am (Room check-out is 11 am; Luggage can be held at reception)
3:00 pm Check-in begins; Rooms are ready by 3:00pm, but if you arrive early we will hold luggage at Reception.
6:00-7:00 pm Dinner
7:00-7:20 pm Guest Orientation Session (Venue: Dining Hall)
Optional Onsite Activities
We hope you enjoy your stay with us at the Art of Living Retreat Center. While here, we invite you to immerse in the quiet peace of the Blue Ridge Mountains and connect with yourself. Apart from the activities in your program schedule, there are also opportunities to join daily yoga and meditation classes, restorative Ayurvedic spa treatments, guided hiking trails, pottery classes, evening Kirtans, the outdoor labyrinth or the weekly Bonfire. Here are more details for your stay:
Optional Complimentary Activities (Please join only if above mentioned Program schedule permits)
7:30-8:30 am Hatha Yoga Class (Venue: Geeta Hall) During Program Dates only
9:45-10:45 am/4:15-5:15 pm Hatha Yoga Class (Venue: Geeta Hall)
11:00 am-12:00 pm Mind and Meditation Session (Venue: Geeta Hall)
1:30-2:00 pm Yoga Nidra (Venue: Geeta Hall) Saturdays and Sundays only
2:00-3:15 pm Property Tour (Starts at Reception) Saturdays only
1:30-2:30 pm/3:00-4:00 pm Guided Nature Walk (Starts at Reception) Saturdays only
5:30-6:00 pm Guided Meditation Session (Venue: Geeta Hall)
7:30-8:15 pm Meditative Chant/Kirtan (Venue: Geeta Hall)
8:30-10:00 pm Bonfire (Below Veda 2; Weather permitting) Saturdays Only
7:30-9:30 am Breakfast
12:00-2:00 pm Lunch (included on your departure day)
6:00-7:30 pm Dinner
Ayurveda Spa Appointments
We invite you to also make reservations at our award-winning Shankara Ayurveda Spa before arrival, in order to ensure availability. Please call (828) 264-8382 for details.
Our Clay Studio is open Thu-Sun; Hand-building classes and Throwing classes are available by appt. Clay pieces can be glazed and shipped back as well. Please contact our front desk to make an appointment.
Actual schedules and venues may vary; Please confirm with Front Desk upon check-in
639 Whispering Hills Rd, Boone, NC 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation in a pristine natural setting in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina. Set amidst 380 acres of pristine forest high up in the Blue Ridge Mountains is a tranquil sanctuary. The perfect place to begin your journey to wellness. *NOTE* Please avoid using GPS…It will take you up a private road to a locked gate. Use directions provided on this site.
For room reservations, spa retreats, AOLRC signature retreats, we have the following cancellation policy:
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day; if you do not show up; or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content. AOLRC reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If AOLRC cancels a program, you will receive a full refund. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual workshop descriptions. For all other retreats, please be sure to check the registration page specific to that retreat.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guest to not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however guests may enjoy these items in their rooms. That being said our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy and nuts.