In alignment with the CDC guidelines, all guests will be required to show proof of vaccination OR a lab-certified Covid-19 test that produced negative results taken within 72 hours of their arrival at the Center when checking in.
Awaken Your Feminine Power
“A woman in harmony with her Spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself .” — Maya Angelou
Do you long to reconnect with your wild soul? Are you in transition and asking, “What is uniquely mine to do?” Would you like to stand in your sovereignty and be 100% you in all situations? Transformational coach, author, and master retreat facilitator Renée Trudeau has designed a deeply restorative, nature-based self-renewal retreat just for women. Experience how to
- Awaken your feminine power and learn daily practices for cultivating and harnessing this energy
- Ignite your alive-ness: strengthen and trust your intuition so you can feel more awake and in flow with life
- Explore the “Goddess Life” (and what that means for you) and find your work/play/rest sweet spot
- Speak your truth and awaken your essence through dancing, community, singing and ritual
- Unleash your creativity and learn about the alchemy and power of regenerative rest
- Anchor in the art/science of self-care: learn how to cultivate your desired state of being
- Rest in stillness, nature, meditation, and yoga nidra and learn Renée’s favorite practices for peace and well-being.
Enjoy authentic connection with soulful women in their 20s–80s as you embrace new ways of being and experience greater freedom and joy.
Renée Peterson Trudeau is an internationally-recognized transformational coach/speaker and catalyst and the author of two award-winning books The Mother’s Guide to Self-Renewal: How to Reclaim, Rejuvenate and Re-Balance Your Life and Nurturing the Soul of Your Family: 10 Ways to Reconnect and Find Peace in Everyday Life. …
Awakening Your Wild Soul
A Woman’s Self-Renewal Retreat
May 6–8, 2022
Subject to change.
Friday 7:30–9:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am–12:00 pm and 2:00 pm–5:00 pm
Sunday 9:00 am–12:00 pm Room checkout is 11:00 am; luggage may be held at Reception.
All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST) unless otherwise noted.
4:00 pm Check-in begins; Rooms are ready by 4:00 pm, but if you arrive early we will hold your luggage at Reception.
6:00–7:00 pm Dinner
7:00–7:20 pm Guest Orientation Session (Venue: Dining Hall)
Actual schedules and venues may vary; please confirm with Front Desk upon check-in.
Apart from the activities in your program schedule, we offer the following optional complementary activities. (Please join only if your program schedule permits.)
- 9:45–10:45 am Yoga | Thu–Sun
- 11:00 am–12:00 pm Mind & Meditation | Thu–Sun
- 1:30–2:15 pm Guided Hike | Assemble at Shankara Reception | Sat
- 2:30–3:45 pm Ayurveda Cooking Class* | Tulsi Kitchen
Thu: Sweet Treats • Sat: Chef’s Seasonal Recipe
- 4:15–5:15 pm Yoga | Wed–Sat
- 5:30–6:00 pm Guided Meditation | Wed–Sat
- 7:30–8:15 pm Meditative Chants/Kirtan | Wed–Sat
Saturday kirtan is outdoor by the bonfire; weather permitting.
*Included with Wellness Escapes and R&R; Other participants: $35.00/per person
- 10:00 am–6:00 pm Saturday
Clay Handbuilding $35.00 (1 hour)
Throwing Wheel $45.00 (2 hours)
Hours: 9:00 am–6:30 pm daily
We invite you to also make reservations for consultations, therapies, and treatments at our award-winning Shankara Ayurveda Wellness prior to arrival in order to ensure availability. Please call 828-264-8382 for details. Additional cost.
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of checkout. (Rates below are per person.)
On-Campus Program FAQs
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guest to not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.
Boone, NC 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation on our tranquil mountaintop campus set amidst 380 acres of pristine forest in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina.