In alignment with the CDC guidelines, all guests will be required to show proof of vaccination OR a lab-certified Covid-19 test that produced negative results taken within 72 hours of their arrival at the Center when checking in.
Awaken to Love
Love is a bandwidth of universal energy which we train to orient from in all of our moments. To realize this love within—and embody it across more of our moments—brings forth joy as well as the growing capacity to metabolize challenges into opportunities and be a presence for good in all of our interactions.
Join Scott Schwenk, meditation teacher, master coach, and mindful alchemist, for an experiential tantric meditation intensive that blends Kashmir Shaivism, non-dual tantric sadhana and integral theory, guiding you to see that love is already everywhere—an expression of the creative power of life itself.
Through active immersion in sitting meditation, empowered mantra practice, contemplation, and self-inquiry, you will take a leap in how you perceive yourself and engage with all of life. You’ll also journal, walk in nature, and participate in mindfulness exercises, creative activities, group discussions, and sharing to discover
- The ability to enter deeper meditation
- Skills and capacity for transforming wounds and challenges into compassion and opportunities
- A deepened awareness of the massive evolutionary contained in empowered mantra practice
- The power of practicing in a group setting
- At least one robust session of ecstatic breathwork.
Emerge from this intensive more awakened and more fully grown with a deeper faith in your practices. Participants will take home empowered mantras and techniques for alchemizing difficult emotions.
This program is open to everyone.
Recommended Viewing Tending to What Matters (Guided Meditation).
Scott Schwenk’s teachings, through a mixture of dharma talks, meditations and breathwork practices, guide seekers to explore their deepest selves leading them to live their lives free from tension and full of trust. …
Love is the Whole Story
A Tantric Meditation Intensive
April 21–24, 2022
Subject to change.
Thursday 7:30–9:00 pm
Friday & Saturday 9:30 am–12:30 pm and 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
Sunday 9:30–11:30 am Room checkout is 11:00 am; luggage may be held at Reception.
All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST) unless otherwise noted.
4:00 pm Check-in begins; Rooms are ready by 4:00 pm, but if you arrive early we will hold your luggage at Reception.
6:00–7:00 pm Dinner
7:00–7:20 pm Guest Orientation Session (Venue: Dining Hall)
Actual schedules and venues may vary; please confirm with Front Desk upon check-in.
Apart from the activities in your program schedule, we offer the following optional complementary activities. (Please join only if your program schedule permits.)
- 9:45–10:45 am Yoga | Thu–Sun
- 11:00 am–12:00 pm Mind & Meditation | Thu–Sun
- 1:30–2:15 pm Guided Hike | Assemble at Shankara Reception | Sat
- 2:30–3:45 pm Ayurveda Cooking Class* | Tulsi Kitchen
Thu: Sweet Treats • Sat: Chef’s Seasonal Recipe
- 4:15–5:15 pm Yoga | Wed–Sat
- 5:30–6:00 pm Guided Meditation | Wed–Sat
- 7:30–8:15 pm Meditative Chants/Kirtan | Wed–Sat
Saturday kirtan is outdoor by the bonfire; weather permitting.
*Included with Wellness Escapes and R&R; Other participants: $35.00/per person
- 10:00 am–6:00 pm Saturday
Clay Handbuilding $35.00 (1 hour)
Throwing Wheel $45.00 (2 hours)
Hours: 9:00 am–6:30 pm daily
We invite you to also make reservations for consultations, therapies, and treatments at our award-winning Shankara Ayurveda Wellness prior to arrival in order to ensure availability. Please call 828-264-8382 for details. Additional cost.
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of checkout. (Rates below are per person.)
On-Campus Program FAQs
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guest to not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.
Boone, NC 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation on our tranquil mountaintop campus set amidst 380 acres of pristine forest in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina.