In alignment with the CDC guidelines, all guests will be required to show proof of vaccination OR a lab-certified Covid-19 test that produced negative results taken within 72 hours of their arrival at the Center when checking in.
Manifest Miracles with Your Angels
For centuries, across religions and cultures, it’s been said that guardian angels, spirit guides, and divine messengers watch over us. But who are these entities? How do we contact them? What are the messages they have for us?
All of this—and more—is revealed when you join internationally renowned psychic medium, angel messenger, and best-selling author Sunny Dawn Johnston, accompanied by soul musician Kris Voelker, for a very special experiential weekend with angels and the afterlife.
Sunny has communicated with the spirit realm for more than 30 years, bringing clarity, solace, and meaningful connection to thousands worldwide through transmitted messages from angels, guides, and departed loved ones.
In this fun and insightful workshop—through meditation, music, guided teachings, and interactive readings—you are guided to
- Unearth the answers to all of your questions and curiosities about the metamorphosis of the soul
- Activate your innate ability to tune into the afterlife and forge a connection with loved ones passed
- Retrieve and translate messages and signs from the unseen realm
- Adopt techniques and practices for refining your intuition and developing your spiritual gifts and senses
- Receive and perform your very own readings from spirit
- Discover the seven Archangels, their respective roles and meanings, and the ways in which they support the evolution of your soul
- Invoke the power of the Archangels to experience increased protection, refined communication, absolute healing, inspiring wisdom, unconditional love, divine beauty, and forgiveness.
Being surrounded by like-minded souls naturally sparks feelings of comfort, trust, support, and belonging.
Whether you are new to communicating with spirit or seek deeper connection and greater understanding of this unseen dimension, you will gain access to the tools, techniques, and practices Sunny has used for decades to effortlessly attune to the higher frequencies of the angelic and spiritual realms and download messages from angels, guides, and loved ones passed.
Turning to your peers for support will no longer be your only option. In fact, they may just turn to you for spiritual guidance!
Open to everyone.
Utilize simple and time-tested practices that fine-tune your intuitive senses and awaken your soul's innate intelligence.
Experience sacred, channeled guidance that shifts your perception of life, love, spirit, and death.
Connect with angelic energies and receive messages of love, encouragement, inspiration, and strength.
Discover tools and techniques that align your mind and body with angelic qualities of faith, healing, comfort, trust, and grace.
Fun exercises will elevate your awareness of the physical and non-physical worlds, and the bridge between.
Authentic connection and new friendships with like-minded souls.
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of checkout. (Rates below are per person.)
Angels and The Afterlife
Bridging The Gap Between Physical & Non-Physical
June 3–5, 2022
Subject to change.
Friday 7:30–9:00 pm
Saturday 9:30 am–12:30 pm, 2:00–4:00 pm, and 7:30–8:30 pm
Sunday 9:30–12:00 pm and 1:30–3:00 pm
Room checkout is 11:00 am; luggage may be held at Reception.
All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST) unless otherwise noted.
4:00 pm Check-in begins; Rooms are ready by 4:00 pm, but if you arrive early we will hold your luggage at Reception.
6:00–7:00 pm Dinner
7:00–7:20 pm Guest Orientation Session (Venue: Dining Hall)
Actual schedules and venues may vary; please confirm with Front Desk upon check-in.
Apart from the activities in your program schedule, we offer the following optional complementary activities. (Please join only if your program schedule permits.)
- 9:45–10:45 am Yoga | Thu–Sun
- 11:00 am–12:00 pm Mind & Meditation | Thu–Sun
- 1:30–2:15 pm Guided Hike | Assemble at Shankara Reception | Sat
- 2:30–3:45 pm Ayurveda Cooking Class* | Tulsi Kitchen
Thu: Sweet Treats • Sat: Chef’s Seasonal Recipe
- 4:15–5:15 pm Yoga | Wed–Sat
- 5:30–6:00 pm Guided Meditation | Wed–Sat
- 7:30–8:15 pm Meditative Chants/Kirtan | Wed–Sat
Saturday kirtan is outdoor by the bonfire; weather permitting.
*Included with Wellness Escapes and R&R; Other participants: $35.00/per person
- 10:00 am–6:00 pm Saturday
Clay Handbuilding $35.00 (1 hour)
Throwing Wheel $45.00 (2 hours)
Hours: 9:00 am–6:30 pm daily
We invite you to also make reservations for consultations, therapies, and treatments at our award-winning Shankara Ayurveda Wellness prior to arrival in order to ensure availability. Please call 828-264-8382 for details. Additional cost.
On-Campus Program FAQs
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guest to not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.
Boone, NC 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation on our tranquil mountaintop campus set amidst 380 acres of pristine forest in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina.