Connect with the Spirit World
For centuries, across religions and cultures, it’s been said that guardian angels, spirit guides, and our deceased loved ones watch over us. But how do we connect with them? What messages do they have for us?
All of this—and more—is revealed when you join internationally renowned psychic medium, angel messenger, and best-selling author Sunny Dawn Johnston, accompanied by soul musician Kris Voelker, for a very special experiential weekend with angels and the afterlife.
For more than three decades, Sunny has communicated with the spirit realm, bringing clarity, solace, and meaningful connection to thousands worldwide through transmitted messages from angels, guides, and departed loved ones.
In this fun and insightful workshop—through meditation, music, guided teachings, intuitive exercises, and interactive readings—you are guided to
- Tune into the afterlife and forge a connection with loved ones who have passed
- Retrieve and translate messages and signs from the unseen realm
- Adopt techniques and practices for refining your intuition and developing your spiritual gifts and senses
- Receive and perform your very own readings from the spirit
- Invoke the power of your deceased loved ones to experience increased connection, communication, healing, wisdom, love, and forgiveness
- Discover the seven Archangels, their respective roles and meanings, and how they support your soul’s evolution.
Whether you are new to communicating with the spirit or seek a deeper connection and greater understanding of this unseen dimension, you will gain access to the tools, techniques, and practices Sunny has used for decades to effortlessly attune to the higher frequencies of the spiritual realms and download messages from angels, guides, and loved ones passed.
Turning to your peers for support will no longer be your only option. In fact, they just may turn to you for spiritual guidance!
Open to everyone.
Utilize simple and time-tested practices that fine-tune your intuitive senses and awaken your soul's innate intelligence.
Experience sacred, channeled guidance that shifts your perception of life, love, spirit, and death.
Spot the signs from your loved ones trying to connect with you and discover messages from Spirit.
Discover tools and techniques that align your mind and body with angelic qualities of faith, healing, comfort, trust, and grace.
Fun exercises will elevate your awareness of the physical and non-physical worlds, and the bridge between.
Authentic connection and new friendships with like-minded souls.
Rooms & Pricing
Private Hotel Room
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of checkout. (Rates below are per person.)
- King bed or two full beds
- Flat Screen TV
- Private Bath
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Daily Delicious Vegetarian Meals
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee & Fresh Fruit
- Daily Yoga & Meditation Classes
- Access to Gym & Steam Rooms
The Love Never Ends
Develop Your Intuitive Gifts to Connect with Your Angels & Loved Ones in Spirit
June 2–4, 2023
Subject to change.
Friday 7:30–9:00 pm
Saturday 9:30 am–12:30 pm, 2:00–4:00 pm, and 7:30–8:30 pm
Sunday 9:30–12:00 pm and 1:30–3:00 pm
Room checkout is 11:00 am; luggage may be held at Reception.
All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST) unless otherwise noted.
4:00 pm Check-in begins; Rooms are ready by 4:00 pm, but if you arrive early we will hold your luggage at Reception.
6:00–7:00 pm Dinner
7:00–7:20 pm Guest Orientation Session (Venue: Dining Hall)
Actual schedules and venues may vary; please confirm with Front Desk upon check-in.
Apart from the activities in your program schedule, we offer the following optional complementary activities. (Please join only if your program schedule permits.)
- 9:45–10:45 am Yoga | Thu–Sun
- 11:00 am–12:00 pm Mind & Meditation | Thu–Sun
- 1:30–2:15 pm Guided Hike | Assemble at Shankara Reception | Sat
- 2:30–3:45 pm Ayurveda Cooking Class* | Tulsi Kitchen
Thu: Sweet Treats • Sat: Chef’s Seasonal Recipe
- 4:15–5:15 pm Yoga | Wed–Sat
- 5:30–6:00 pm Guided Meditation | Wed–Sat
- 7:30–8:15 pm Meditative Chants/Kirtan | Wed–Sat
Saturday kirtan is outdoor by the bonfire; weather permitting.
*Included with Wellness Escapes and R&R; Other participants: $35.00/per person
- 11:00 am–7:00 pm Friday & Saturday
Hand Building $55 | 1 hour
Wednesday 2:00–8:00 pm
Thursday–Saturday 9:00 am–6:00 pm
Sunday 8:00 am–2:00 pm
We encourage you to also make reservations for consultations, therapies, and treatments at our award-winning Shankara Ayurveda Wellness at least two weeks prior to your arrival date to ensure availability. Please call 828.264.8382 for details. Additional cost.
On-Campus Program FAQs
Unless otherwise indicated, our programs are open to participants 18 years of age and older.
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guests not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.
We do have lodging and event venues that are ADA-compliant. Due to the topography of our mountain campus, some are easier to access than others, so please speak to Guest Services (800.392.6870) prior to registering to ensure we can best accommodate your needs. We also have shuttles that run frequently throughout the campus.
Boone, NC 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation on our tranquil mountaintop campus set amidst 380 acres of pristine forest in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina.