We are naturally wired to be intuitive—it’s just a matter of reconnecting and learning the steps to receive intuitive wisdom. Join intuitive psychic medium and skilled medical intuitive Tina Zion for this highly experiential course to learn the healing practice of medical intuition and attain the skills to perceive the physical body as well as the thought and emotional components underlying illness.
This powerful program is a perfect balance of presentations and hands-on practices to develop your inner sight and intuition. Tina wants you to succeed, and with her guidance through group discussions, journaling, creative projects, and one-on-one sharing, you’ll learn to
- Feel, sense and see the entire person on all levels, and see their aura
- Develop inner sight for the deeper cause of illness
- Incorporate healing techniques into medical intuition sessions
- Understand the electromagnetic energy of thought and emotion
- Understand the ethical nature of this tool
- Welcome spiritual guidance into your work.
Tina’s warmth, energy, and light-hearted approach to teaching create a safe and accepting space for you to practice your new skills with calmness and clarity. You’ll go home with newly honed medical intuitive healing techniques and the confidence to use them in your current work. You’ll receive a certificate of completion at the end of the program.
Items to Bring Colored markers/colored pencils, a journal and pen, and three photos (each photo must include only one person—a person that is alive and someone you know).
This program is for anyone who wants to develop their intuitive abilities, including medical practitioners, energy healers, practicing psychics, and mediums.
Tina M. Zion is a fourth-generation psychic medium who specializes in medical intuition and a Reiki Master who has taught for over 10 years. She is also the author of several books, including her latest Become a Medical Intuitive, which received first place in the Mind Spirit Book Awards in 2019. …
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of checkout. (Rates below are per person.)
Premium 1-Bedroom Apartment w/Loft
- Fully Furnished 995 sq. ft. apartment(Max: 4 persons)
- 1 king bed and 2 twin beds or 1 Full Bed
- Washer & Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- A Desk, chairs, and nightstand
- Flat-screen TV with Cable
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator | Stove Range | Microwave
Become a Medical Intuitive: Seeing with X-Ray Eyes
June 29–July 3, 2022
Your Program Session Times
(Subject to change.)
Wednesday 7:30–9:00 pm
Thursday–Saturday 9:30 am–12:30 pm and 2:00–4:00 pm
Sunday 9:30–11:30 am (Room checkout is 11:00 am; luggage may be held at Reception.)
All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST) unless otherwise noted.
4:00 pm Check-in begins; Rooms are ready by 4:00 pm, but if you arrive early we will hold your luggage at Reception.
6:00–7:00 pm Dinner
7:00–7:20 pm Guest Orientation Session (Venue: Dining Hall)
Actual schedules and venues may vary; please confirm with Front Desk upon check-in.
Apart from the activities in your program schedule, we offer the following optional complementary activities. (Please join only if your program schedule permits.)
- 9:45–10:45 am Yoga | Thu–Sun
- 11:00 am–12:00 pm Mind & Meditation | Thu–Sun
- 1:30–2:15 pm Guided Hike | Assemble at Shankara Reception | Sat
- 2:30–3:45 pm Ayurveda Cooking Class* | Tulsi Kitchen
Thu: Sweet Treats • Sat: Chef’s Seasonal Recipe
- 4:15–5:15 pm Yoga | Wed–Sat
- 5:30–6:00 pm Guided Meditation | Wed–Sat
- 7:30–8:15 pm Meditative Chants/Kirtan | Wed–Sat
Saturday kirtan is outdoor by the bonfire; weather permitting.
*Included with Wellness Escapes and R&R; Other participants: $35.00/per person
- 10:00 am–6:00 pm Saturday
Clay Handbuilding $35.00 (1 hour)
Throwing Wheel $45.00 (2 hours)
Hours: 9:00 am–6:30 pm daily
We invite you to also make reservations for consultations, therapies, and treatments at our award-winning Shankara Ayurveda Wellness prior to arrival in order to ensure availability. Please call 828-264-8382 for details. Additional cost.
Boone, NC 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation on our tranquil mountaintop campus set amidst 380 acres of pristine forest in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina.
On-Campus Program FAQs
Unless otherwise indicated, our programs are open to participants 18 years of age and older.
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guests not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.
We do have lodging and event venues that are ADA-compliant. Due to the topography of our mountain campus, some are easier to access than others, so please speak to Guest Services (800.392.6870) prior to registering to ensure we can best accommodate your needs. We also have shuttles that run frequently throughout the campus.