We are naturally wired to be intuitive—it’s just a matter of reconnecting and learning the steps to receive intuitive wisdom. Join intuitive psychic medium and skilled medical intuitive Tina Zion for this highly experiential course to learn the healing practice of medical intuition and attain the skills to perceive the physical body as well as the thought and emotional components underlying illness.
This powerful program is a perfect balance of presentations and hands-on practices to develop your inner sight and intuition. Tina wants you to succeed, and with her guidance through group discussions, journaling, creative projects, and one-on-one sharing, you’ll learn to
- Feel, sense and see the entire person on all levels, and see their aura
- Develop inner sight for the deeper cause of illness
- Incorporate healing techniques into medical intuition sessions
- Understand the electromagnetic energy of thought and emotion
- Understand the ethical nature of this tool
- Welcome spiritual guidance into your work.
Tina’s warmth, energy, and light-hearted approach to teaching create a safe and accepting space for you to practice your new skills with calmness and clarity. You’ll go home with newly honed medical intuitive healing techniques and the confidence to use them in your current work. You’ll receive a certificate of completion at the end of the program.
Items to Bring Colored markers/colored pencils, a journal and pen, and three photos (each photo must include only one person—a person that is alive and someone you know).
This program is for anyone who wants to develop their intuitive abilities, including medical practitioners, energy healers, practicing psychics, and mediums.
Tina M. Zion is a fourth-generation psychic medium who specializes in medical intuition and a Reiki Master who has taught for over 10 years. She is also the author of several books, including her latest Become a Medical Intuitive, which received first place in the Mind Spirit Book Awards in 2019. …
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of checkout. (Rates below are per person.)
Become a Medical Intuitive: Seeing with X-Ray Eyes
October 10–15, 2021
Your Program Session Times
(Subject to change.)
Sunday 7:30–9:00 pm
Monday–Thursday 9:30 am–12:30 pm and 2:00–4:00 pm
Friday 9:30–11:30 am (Room checkout is 11:00 am; luggage may be held at Reception.)
Arrival Day 4:00 pm Check-in begins; Rooms are ready by 4:00 pm, but if you arrive early we will hold your luggage at Reception. 6:00–7:00 pm Dinner 7:00–7:20 pm Guest Orientation Session (Venue: Dining Hall)
Mealtimes 7:30–9:30 am Breakfast 12:00–2:00 pm Lunch (included on your departure day) 6:00–7:30 pm Dinner
Apart from the activities in your program schedule, we offer the following optional complementary activities. (Please join only if your program schedule permits.)
7:30–8:30 am Hatha Yoga Class | Gita Hall; during program dates only.
9:45–10:45 am and 4:15–5:15 pm Hatha Yoga Class | Sattva Studio
11:00 am–12:00 pm Mind and Meditation Session | Sattva Studio
1:30–2:00 pm Yoga Nidra | Sattva Studio; Saturdays and Sundays only.
2:00–3:15 pm Property Tour | Starts at Reception; Saturdays only.
1:30–2:30 pm and 3:00–4:00 pm Guided Nature Walk | Starts at Reception; Saturdays only.
5:30–6:00 pm Guided Meditation Session | Sattva Studio
7:30–8:15 pm Meditative Chant/Kirtan | Gita Hall
8:30–10:00 pm Bonfire | Below Veda 2 Weather permitting; Saturdays only.
Optional Activities with Additional Fees
To ensure availability, please register for these activities by calling 800-392-6870 prior to your arrival.
Ayurveda Cooking Class $35 (1 hour) Thursday and Saturday Only Learn how to best nourish your specific body type and thrive in every season.
Pottery Class $30 (1 hour) Thursday to Sunday Explore your creativity. Get hands-on experience in throwing on the wheel, hand-building and decorating handmade pots.
Shankara Ayurveda Wellness Appointments (Additional Cost)
Hours: 9:00 am–6:30 pm daily We invite you to make reservations for consultations, treatments, and therapies at the award-winning Shankara Ayurveda Wellness prior to arrival in order to ensure availability. Please call 828-264-8382 for details.
Actual schedules and venues may vary; please confirm with Front Desk upon check-in.
639 Whispering Hills Rd, Boone, North Carolina 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation in our tranquil sanctuary set amidst 380 pristine acres high up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina—the perfect place to begin your journey to wellness.
On-Campus Program FAQs
For room reservations, Ayurveda Wellness Retreats, and Art of Living Retreat Center (AOLRC) signature retreats, we have the following cancellation policy:
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content. AOLRC reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If AOLRC cancels a program, you will receive a full refund. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual workshop descriptions. For all other retreats, please be sure to check the registration page specific to that retreat.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guest to not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.