See the beauty and magic in all elements of life. Feel your heart expand — and experience the true sacredness of your unique journey.
Over the course of three nourishing days you will learn how to let the power of love into your life. And as you create the space for it, love will release you from your limitations and guide you into a deep and healing connection with yourself, others, and with nature.
Using yoga, meditation, breathwork, journaling, and nature connection you will:
- Let go of the stories you tell yourself that hold you back
- Tap into the joy of wisdom and wonder within you
- Learn how to live fully without doing more
- Connect with yourself through soul writing and self-inquiry
- Move your body with ease and grace to soothe the nervous system and feel new, vibrant energy
- Fall in love with life
You will go home with a deeper understanding of how to live authentically, and a renewed connection with nature. You will also take strategies back into your everyday life which you can use to continue the work of letting go of old habits, and creating new patterns which align with your true self.
Open to all.
Wendy Swanson L.Ac, RYT-500, E-RYT-200, is an international yoga retreat leader who has been guiding students in workshops and retreats for more than 25 years. …
Brooks Haislip RYT 500 has been teaching yoga, meditation and mindfulness for over two decades. She has also practiced intuitive healing and spiritual mentoring for more than ten years, and is a Breathwork Wellness Educator. She was awarded a Professional Certificate from UC, Berkeley for The Power of Awareness Mindfulness Training and has created a number of bespoke programs.
Kathleen McIntyre has been a teacher and guide to wellness of the body, mind, and spirit for more than 20 years. …
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of checkout. (Rates below are per person.)
Private Hotel Room
The private hotel room features either a king bed or two full beds, a flat screen TV, a refrigerator, a private bath and complimentary wifi.
Shared Hotel Room (2 People)
The shared hotel room features either a king bed or two full beds, a flat screen TV, a refrigerator, private bath and complimentary wifi. One other person of the same gender will share the room with you.
Private Retreat Room
The private retreat room has twin beds, a private bath and complimentary wifi.
Shared Retreat Room (2 People)
The shared retreat room has twin beds, a private bath and complimentary wifi. One other person of the same gender will share the room with you.
Shared Retreat Room (3 People)
The shared retreat room has twin beds, a private bath and complimentary wifi. Up to two more people of the same gender will share the room with you.
Friday, April 26 th , 2019
3 pm – Check-in
6:00 pm – 6:45 pm- Dinner
7:00 pm – 7:20pm – AOLRC Orientation (Dining Hall) – MANDATORY FOR ALL GROUPS
7:30 pm – 8:45 pm- Program Session
Saturday, April 27 th , 2019
7:30pm – Movement: Earthing and Qigong in Veda / Lawn depending on weather
8 am – 8:45 am – Breakfast
9 am – 11:45 am – Program Session
12 pm – 1 pm – Lunch
1 pm – 3:30 pm – Free Time
3:30 pm – 5:45 pm – Program Session
6 pm – 7 pm – Dinner
7:15 pm – 8:30 pm – Program Session
Sunday, April 28 th , 2019
7:30 am – 8:45 am – Breakfast & Check-out
9 am – 11:45 am – Program Session
12 pm – Lunch is included in your stay this day!
Ayurveda Spa Appointments
We invite you to also make reservations at our award-winning Shankara Ayurveda Spa before arrival, in
order to ensure availability. Please call (828) 264-8382 for details.
Our Clay Studio is open Thu-Sun; Hand-building classes and Throwing classes are available by appt.
Clay pieces can be glazed and shipped back as well. Please contact our front desk to make an
Actual schedules and venues may vary; Please confirm with Front Desk upon check-in
*If a spa appointment is made during a Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner, guests may request a meal to be boxed for
pickup by asking spa reception.
***Please call the spa in advance to book spa treatments during your free time if you are interested. The
phone number is (828) 264-8382.
Optional Saturday Activities
Guided Nature Walk
1:30-2:30pm or 3-4pm
2-3pm, 3-4pm or 4-5pm
639 Whispering Hills Rd, Boone, North Carolina 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation in our tranquil sanctuary set amidst 380 pristine acres high up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina—the perfect place to begin your journey to wellness.
For room reservations, spa retreats, and Art of Living Retreat Center (AOLRC) signature retreats, we have the following cancellation policy:
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content. AOLRC reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If AOLRC cancels a program, you will receive a full refund. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual workshop descriptions. For all other retreats, please be sure to check the registration page specific to that retreat.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guest to not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.