Sañyam brings beauty, perfection, strength, and the ability to take any blows. —Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
Reconnect, re-establish, and refresh to refine your Sañyam Knowledge.
You’ll experience guided practice, guided meditations and knowledge video.
- Self-paced program;
- Live Zoom Call with Kashi Ji on September 27th at 9pm EDT.
- You will receive the link to watch the video by Friday evening, September 25th evening, with the instructions on how to join and avail the sessions.
- Video will be available for 2 days to watch from 12:00 am PDT Sat, Sept 26th to 11:55 pm PDT on Sun, Sept 27th.
Prerequisite Sañyam 1.
Dinesh Kashikar, affectionately known as Kashi, is the Director of Teacher Training for the global Sri Sri School of Yoga in India and part of the curriculum design team, bringing more than 15 years of training aspiring yoga teachers in the various dimensions of the study and practice of yoga.
4 Sessions Include:
This program is being held ONLINE.
639 Whispering Hills Rd, Boone, North Carolina 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation in our tranquil sanctuary set amidst 380 pristine acres high up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina—the perfect place to begin your journey to wellness.
For room reservations, spa retreats, and Art of Living Retreat Center (AOLRC) signature retreats, we have the following cancellation policy:
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content. AOLRC reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If AOLRC cancels a program, you will receive a full refund. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual workshop descriptions. For all other retreats, please be sure to check the registration page specific to that retreat.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guest to not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.