A call to awaken is resounding in our world today. We are being beckoned to return to our true home—our soul—and to live from this position in everything. Even if you don’t know what awakening means, you may feel a call deep within to live life differently. When we awaken, we move out of illusion—the story of what we think we are—to live life from a deeper truth.
Annie L. Browning and Annmarie Early offer this experiential retreat as an intentional space to gather within the vibration of Divine Union. Spark, deepen, and create a new set point for soulful living using hands-on experiences, group discussion, one-on-one sharing, and walking in nature. You’ll move through ego debris, storied patterns, and generational stuckness in order to enliven the awakening of the soul state. Experience two central movements:
- Focusing on personal awakening to allow divine guidance to emerge
- Exploring collective awakening to connect and create a pathway of healing for the world
Whether you are just curious about awakening, or well on the journey, join a supportive, like-minded community for this energetic, intuitive, and multi-dimensional retreat. You’ll leave with an awareness of your own awakening journey—open to the mystical, subtle, and natural realms—and ascertaining rightness as you engage your inner guidance.
This program is open to everyone. All levels of experience are welcome, no matter where you are in your awakening journey.
Annie L Browning, LCSW, MDiv, is a mystic and spiritual guide who finds energy and joy in connecting individuals with their soul and divine image. Her career includes work as a psychotherapist, focusing on integrating spiritual and psychosocial methodologies, and as a minister in an overseer role of a conference of churches and within congregations providing care and counseling. She enjoys an active life with her family, thrives early morning walks, biking, and hiking, and has a daily yoga and meditation practice.
Annmarie Early, PhD, is an energy practitioner and intuitive who integrates more than 25 years of professional experience as a psychotherapist, trainer, speaker, and professor into her healing work. She is a certified Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy supervisor and a former trainer in the EFT model. Annmarie is also trained as an Integrative energetic medicine practitioner and she is a Reiki practitioner. Annmarie enjoys reading, singing, walking, tending medicinal herbs in her yard. She lives in the Shenandoah Valley with her family and their companion, Bella.
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of check-out. (Rates below are Per Person)
639 Whispering Hills Rd, Boone, NC 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation in a pristine natural setting in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina. Set amidst 380 acres of pristine forest high up in the Blue Ridge Mountains is a tranquil sanctuary. The perfect place to begin your journey to wellness. *NOTE* Please avoid using GPS…It will take you up a private road to a locked gate. Use directions provided on this site.
For room reservations, spa retreats, AOLRC signature retreats, we have the following cancellation policy:
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day; if you do not show up; or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content. AOLRC reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If AOLRC cancels a program, you will receive a full refund. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual workshop descriptions. For all other retreats, please be sure to check the registration page specific to that retreat.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guest to not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however guests may enjoy these items in their rooms. That being said our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy and nuts.