Your guardian angels and archangels can guide you, especially on your dreams and life purpose. How well do you know your angels? Discover how to connect with your angels for guidance with Certified Angel Intuitives Marcia (Moon) and Jack Hebrank.
You’ll practice and master spiritual methods to receive wise, clear, and compassionate support from your angels to help you actualize your dreams and visions.
After pinpointing a specific goal, dream, or your life mission, you’ll learn spiritual tools to find your vision, clarify it, clear what’s blocking it, and create bold steps to move toward it!
You’ll use fascinating techniques, including angel card divination, so you can work hand-in-hand with your guardian angels and the archangels to receive their loving guidance and wisdom. You’ll receive a stone or crystal, known to amplify users’ abilities to connect with the angelic realm and be guided to work with it in conjunction with intention and meditation to connect more easily and fully.
In this engaging divination retreat, you will:
- Discover who your guardian angels and the archangels are and ways they can help you achieve your dreams
- Create an inspired action plan to help you move forward toward your visions
- Develop a stronger connection to the angels through angelic divination
- Enjoy guided, silent, and nature meditations
- Work with an angelic stone or crystal to amplify your connection with the divine, your angels, and archangels
- Practice divination with others in the workshop to receive detailed information from your angels to make your vision a reality
You’ll leave with a set of angel divination cards, a specific action plan, and tools to continue to receive guidance from your angels, helping you find and realize the dreams that only you were born to live.
Items to bring: A notebook and warm clothes (we’ll be outside for a short while in the evening).
Appropriate for beginners, as well as professionals in spiritually-based careers.
Marcia (Moon) and Jack Hebrank are Certified Angel Intuitives, spiritual healers, and practitioners of Angel Therapy. Receiving training from both Doreen and Charles Virtue, they are also Angel Teachers, Master Angel Practitioners, and Certified Spiritual Teachers. Marcia has an MSW from UNC-Chapel Hill and worked as a therapist and social worker for two decades. Her weekly online radio show, “Spiritual Awakenings,” is currently the most downloaded podcast on Bold Brave Media. Jack is a Ph.D. engineer and former faculty member in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at NC State University. He holds over sixty US patents Marcia and Jack both work as holistic healers and teach at the Foundation for Shamanic Studies.
Learn more: OneLightCenter.com
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of check-out. (Rates below are Per Person)
Co-Creating With The Angels
With: Marcia and Jack Hebrank
9/27/19 – 9/29/19
4:00 pm – Check-in
6:00 pm – 7 pm – Dinner
7:00 pm – 7:20 pm – AOLRC Orientation – MANDATORY FOR ALL GROUPS
7:30 pm – 9:00 pm – Program Session I – Angels and Visions
7:30 am – 8:30 am – Morning Yoga
7:30 am – 9:30 am – Breakfast
9:30 am – 12:30 pm – Program Session II — Finding and Anchoring a Vision
12:30 pm – 2:00 pm – Lunch
2:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Program Session III – Releasing Blocks and Fears
5:00 pm – 7:30 pm – Free Time*
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm – Dinner
7:30 pm – 8:15 pm – Meditative Chant — Kirtan (optional)
8:30 pm – 8:45 pm – Bonfire (optional)
8:45 pm – 9:30 pm – Starlight Visioning (optional)
7:30 am – 8:30 am – Morning Yoga
7:30 am – 9:30 am – Breakfast
9:30 am -12:00 pm – Program Session IV – Clarifying the Path Forward
11:00 am – Check-out (luggage may be stored at reception)
12:00 pm – Lunch is included in your stay this day!
*If a spa appointment is made during a Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner, guests may request a meal to be boxed for pickup by asking spa reception.
**Meals are served during the following times – 7:30-9:30am for Breakfast, 12:00-2:00pm for Lunch, and 6:00-7:30pm for Dinner. Food will be put away at the ending times, but the dining hall will remain open.
***Please call the spa in advance to book spa treatments during your free time if you are interested. The phone number is (828) 264-8382.
639 Whispering Hills Rd, Boone, NC 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation in a pristine natural setting in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina. Set amidst 380 acres of pristine forest high up in the Blue Ridge Mountains is a tranquil sanctuary. The perfect place to begin your journey to wellness. *NOTE* Please avoid using GPS…It will take you up a private road to a locked gate. Use directions provided on this site.
For room reservations, spa retreats, AOLRC signature retreats, we have the following cancellation policy:
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day; if you do not show up; or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content. AOLRC reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If AOLRC cancels a program, you will receive a full refund. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual workshop descriptions. For all other retreats, please be sure to check the registration page specific to that retreat.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guest to not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however guests may enjoy these items in their rooms. That being said our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy and nuts.