Release the traumas and pain of past sexual abuse and get your life back! If you’re feeling angry, afraid, and hurt and not sure how to move on, this retreat is for you. Spiritual Counselor Jennifer Hadley helps you release your pent-up pain and reclaim your innocence and wholeness in this nurturing, healing retreat. Experience deep and lasting healing to leave the past behind, restore peace and move forward toward happiness.
Explore the mental, emotional, and spiritual skills to move beyond blocks toward a life you love. Guiding you with her expert counseling and teaching skills incorporating the spiritual classic A Course in Miracles, Jennifer will assist you in releasing beliefs and mental patterns that no longer serve, relieving you of the “drain” unresolved traumas can create. Imagine no longer spending your energy “coping,” and the freedom that will give you. Imagine yourself finally freed from the past.
In this transformative 5-day retreat, you will
- Clear mental and emotional clutter
- Release limitations and belief in lack
- Surrender blocks to love and open your heart
- Dissolve resistance to happiness
- Celebrate letting go of resentments, blame, regret, and pain
- Activate self-love and joy
- Transform habits of procrastination, resistance, and reluctance.
You’ll take home skills to leave the past behind, CDs, an oracle card set, and other surprise “freebies.” Reclaim your peace and return home refreshed, renewed, restored–with clear direction and inspiration to continue your journey toward living your best life.
To learn more and register, please visit Jennifer Hadley’s website at https://jenniferhadley.com/recovery
(Please register for rooms once tuition is paid and acceptance into program is approved.)
Appropriate for everyone, including those with past sexual traumas. Limited to nine participants.
Jennifer Hadley has led over 50,000 spiritual students to discover the Kingdom within by supporting them to get out of their heads and into their loving hearts so they can help be of greater service in the world. As a writer, speaker, teacher, and spiritual counselor, Jennifer offers daily inspiration and prayer, as well as workshops, classes retreats, and programs for people who are ready to move beyond merely studying spirituality to deeply living it. She has been the host of the popular A Course in Miracles weekly radio show on the Unity Church online radio network since 2011. For your Daily Shot of Spiritual Espresso and many other free offerings as well practical classes and training for spiritual development please visit JenniferHadley.com
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of checkout. (Rates below are per person.)
Private Hotel Room
The private hotel room features either a king bed or two full beds, a flat screen TV, a refrigerator, a private bath and complimentary wifi.
Shared Hotel Room (2 People)
The shared hotel room features either a king bed or two full beds, a flat screen TV, a refrigerator, private bath and complimentary wifi. One other person of the same gender will share the room with you.
Private Retreat Room
The private retreat room has twin beds, a private bath and complimentary wifi.
Shared Retreat Room (2 People)
The shared retreat room has twin beds, a private bath and complimentary wifi. One other person of the same gender will share the room with you.
Shared Retreat Room (3 People)
The shared retreat room has twin beds, a private bath and complimentary wifi. Up to two more people of the same gender will share the room with you.
639 Whispering Hills Rd, Boone, North Carolina 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation in our tranquil sanctuary set amidst 380 pristine acres high up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina—the perfect place to begin your journey to wellness.
For room reservations, spa retreats, and Art of Living Retreat Center (AOLRC) signature retreats, we have the following cancellation policy:
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content. AOLRC reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If AOLRC cancels a program, you will receive a full refund. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual workshop descriptions. For all other retreats, please be sure to check the registration page specific to that retreat.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guest to not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.