Gather with like-minded truth seekers for an extended weekend of transformation and connection at Love Serve Remember Foundation’s second annual summer mountain retreat.
This program is the perfect opportunity to step back from your daily life and take time to heal, reconnect, and dedicate your efforts to the peaceful practices of movement, meditation, music, and mindfulness.
- Four nights of kirtan with Krishna Das and his band
- Tibetan teachings and dharma talks with Lama Tsultrim Allione, founder of the Tara Mandala Center
- Silent sitting meditations and dharma POVs with David Nichtern of the Dharma Moon
- Exploration of “the Transpersonal” and “the Experiential” in today’s culture with Dr. Sara King
- Curated Ram Dass audio and video content, culled from the Ram Dass digital media library
- Your choice of early morning Hatha Yoga and meditation practice with Marisa Radha Weppner, or take a nature walk in the Appalachians with a guide and Nina Rao, who will lead a Japa/Mantra practice.
And you won’t want to miss our special afternoon sessions each day:
- Friday East Forest performs an original LIVE sonic/music Ram Dass Journey
- Saturday Chai & Chat LIVE with Krishna Das
- Sunday Nina Rao and friends will chant the Hanuman Chalisa, and Aarti with East Forest and Radha close out the program.
Raghu Markus, co-founder of the Be Here Now Network and director of the Love Serve Remember Foundation, moderates all retreat sessions and leads a live Mindrolling podcast for the Be Here Now Network.
Immerse yourself in nature’s revitalizing and purifying energies, enjoy delicious vegetarian/vegan meals, and connect with each other and the earth through indoor and outdoor group activities.
The registration fee does not include airfare or transportation to/from Boone, North Carolina.
Love Serve Remember Foundation
The Love Serve Remember Foundation (LSRF) is dedicated to preserving and continuing the teachings of Neem Karoli Baba and Ram Dass. The foundation facilitates the continuation of these teachings through online courses, blog content, films, podcasts, social network channels and collaborative projects with conscious artists and musicians.
Boone, NC 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation on our tranquil mountaintop campus set amidst 380 acres of pristine forest in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina.
On-Campus Program FAQs
For room reservations, Ayurveda Wellness Retreats, and Art of Living Retreat Center (AOLRC) signature retreats, we have the following cancellation policy:
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to 15 days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between 14 and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
AOLRC reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If AOLRC cancels a program, you will receive a full refund. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual workshop descriptions. For all other retreats, please be sure to check the registration page specific to that retreat.
Unless otherwise indicated, our programs are open to participants 18 years of age and older.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guests not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.
We do have lodging and event venues that are ADA-compliant. Due to the topography of our mountain campus, some are easier to access than others, so please speak to Guest Services (800.392.6870) prior to registering to ensure we can best accommodate your needs. We also have shuttles that run frequently throughout the campus.