Transform your relationship with food in this program lead by Dr. Poornima Sharma, Ph.D. Nutrition.
Are you tired of feeling guilty or ashamed of the food you eat? Learn how to revolutionize your health while making a positive impact on the environment and your local economy by eating healthfully, seasonally, and locally.
We will explore:
• Choosing foods that nourish you fully – body, mind, and soul
• The amazing internal and external impact of eating seasonally and locally
• Using food as medicine, both for prevention and healing
• Quick and easy recipes that you can make at home
• Includes Abhyanga Massage at the Shankara Ayurveda Spa
Poornima holds a Ph.D. in Foods & Nutrition with focus on research in obesity & diabetes and teaching graduate programs. Apart from her work in nutrition, she has been teaching Art of Living programs for over ten years.
“It gives me immense joy to share the gifts of meditation, breathing practices, yoga, wholesome living and timeless wisdom I have been fortunate to receive; it is extremely rewarding to see how the practices and processes bring such inner transformation & outer dynamism in everyone’s life in such a short time.”
Date & Time
Starts: Sep 01, 2017 07:00 PM
Ends: Sep 03, 2017 01:00 PM
Dr Poornima Sharma
Starting at $509
Includes room, meals & tuition
$50 discount until 8/19