There is a powerful connection between your emotions, intuition, and empathy. The magic comes when you learn how to tap into each of them to fully access your sensitivities without going on overload or becoming drained.
Dr. Judith Orloff, a UCLA-trained psychiatrist, NY Times best-selling author and an empath herself, will show you how to awaken your intuition and empathy to enhance your health, work, relationships, resilience as a parent, and emotional & physical well-being. Nurturing your sensitivities yet staying grounded, allows you to model for others how to be sensitive, heart-centered, and strong, a way to positively change your life and the planet.
This workshop, based on Dr. Orloff’s new book, The Empath’s Survival Guide: Life Strategies for Sensitive People, will offer practical skills to help everyone, including, healthcare practitioners, increase their empathy and intuition to improve the quality of their lives and clinical practice. Dr. Orloff passionately believes that the future of medicine lies in using intuition to access deeper insight, empathy, and greater wellness.
Participants will learn how to:
• Access intuition & empathy and recognize what blocks them
• Tell the difference between intuition and fear
• Identify if you’re an empath and/or highly sensitive person
• Use strategies to prevent sensory overload which can lead to addictions, overeating, anxiety and exhaustion
• Avoid emotional hangovers & compassion fatigue
• Stop absorbing other people’s stress
• Combat narcissists & other energy vampires
• Express your empathic needs in relationships
• Heal with intuition and empathy
• Use oracle cards to receive intuitive guidance
• Read the body language of friends, family, co-workers and clients
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
1. Apply techniques to connect to your intuition and empathy when working
2. Discuss the traits of an empath with your clients and strategies to help
them manage their sensitivities.
3. Utilize techniques to protect your energy so as not to take on your client’s
4. Observe demonstrations of different types of body language and detecting
subtle areas of discomfort.
5. Practice methods to replenish your energy to avoid emotional hangovers
and compassion fatigue.
Please inquire for CE credits for nurses, MFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, LEPs and massage.
Friday, April 12th
3:00 pm – Check-in
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Dinner
7:00 pm – 7:20 pm – AOLRC Orientation – MANDATORY FOR ALL GROUPS
7:30 pm – 9:00 pm – Program Session
Saturday, April 13th
7:30 am – 8:30 am – Morning Meditation/Yoga/Fitness
8:30 am – 9:30 am – Breakfast
9:30 am – 12:30 pm– Program Session
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm – Lunch
2:30 pm – 4:30 pm– Program Session
4:30 pm – 7:30 pm – Free Time*
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm – Dinner
7:30 pm – 8:15pm – Meditative Chant — Kirtan (optional)
Sunday, April 14th
7:00 am – 8:00 am – Morning Meditation/Yoga/Fitness
8:00 am – 8:45 am – Breakfast
9:30 am -11:30 am– Program Session
11:00 am – Check-out (luggage may be stored at reception)
12:00 pm – Lunch is included in your stay this day!
Date & Time
Starts: Apr 12, 2019 07:00 PM
Ends: Apr 14, 2019 12:00 PM
Dr. Judith Orloff
Starting at $612
Includes room, meals & tuition