Discover how to live a healthier, happier and more wholesome life.
Join us as we explore Ayurveda, a time-tested ancient way of healing and maintaining health. This ancient science has helped people for thousands of years to maintain high levels of energy and balance, and to correct any imbalances as they occur in the system.
The program is an ideal retreat for anyone looking to live a more balanced life. Learn rejuvenating secrets from this sister science of yoga, as well as practical steps to plan your day for higher energy, better health, and deeper rest.
During this program, we will:
- Discover the tradition of Ayurveda
- Explore the ayurvedic daily routine
- Relate it to our personal health goals
- Learn realistic approaches
- Includes Yoga and Meditation classes
Ideal retreat for anyone looking to live a more balanced life.
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of checkout. (Rates below are per person.)
*If a spa appointment is made during a Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner, guests may request a meal to be boxed for pickup by asking spa reception.
**Meals are served during the following times – 7:30-9:30am for Breakfast, 12:00-2:00pm for Lunch, and 6:00-7:30pm for Dinner. Food will be put away at the ending times, but the dining hall will remain open.
***Please call the spa in advance to book spa treatments during your free time if you are interested. The phone number is (828) 264-8382.
Optional Saturday Activities:
Guided Nature Walk: 1:30-2:30pm or 3-4pm
Pottery Class: 2-3pm, 3-4pm or 4-5pm
639 Whispering Hills Rd, Boone, North Carolina 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation in our tranquil sanctuary set amidst 380 pristine acres high up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina—the perfect place to begin your journey to wellness.
On-Campus Program FAQs
For room reservations, Ayurveda Wellness Retreats, and Art of Living Retreat Center (AOLRC) signature retreats, we have the following cancellation policy:
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content. AOLRC reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If AOLRC cancels a program, you will receive a full refund. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual workshop descriptions. For all other retreats, please be sure to check the registration page specific to that retreat.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guest to not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.