As women, we are often expected to put our true selves aside at an early age. Over time we may forget who we really are; what ignites your soul? What feeds your passion and creativity, and what inspires your spirit to dance?
The Women’s Self Embodiment Retreat will allow you to set your conditioning aside and embrace an opportunity to embody your true self. This retreat is an invitation to reclaim your soul’s passion and explore through your connection to nature, sound, art, conscious movement and sacred goddess circles.
Through daily yoga, conscious dance, sacred Incan teachings and ceremonies, guided meditations and Reiki, nature walks, a full day painting workshop, and sacred goddess circles, you will:
- Activate and embody your feminine power
- Raise your vibration with conscious intention
- Align with your deepest truths, and ignite your creativity
- Nourish your body with vibrational movement
- Release from separation and open to oneness
- Bathe in divine sisterhood and connect to your unique way of you
- Embody your whole self and face your shadows
By the end of this 4 day retreat you will understand how to release your struggles, disbeliefs, confusions and fear — so that you can heal, trust your intuition, and experience living life with authenticity.
Laura Barsotti, Fearless Goddess, is an ordained Pampamesayoq (shaman) of the Q’ero Inca tradition of the Peruvian Andres; a Certified Wellness Coach; a Master Reiki Practitioner, and a yoga teacher. Her path is to teach women the sacred keys to freeing themselves so they can live the life they’ve always dreamed of; walking away from apology of self, shedding the past, and transforming their whole being. Find out more at: www.fearlessgoddess.com
Renee Scheer, Soul Creatrix, is a muse, artist and modern day goddess. She believes every woman has a creative fire; a wild and free soul that wants to be seen. As a Certified Life and Spiritual Coach, a Certified Sacred Women’s Circle Creatrix and a trained spiritual channel, her soul work is to guide and inspire women to express who they truly are. Find out more at www.reneescheer.com
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of check-out. (Rates below are per person.)
Private Hotel Room
The private hotel room features either a king bed or two full beds, a flat screen TV, a refrigerator, a private bath and complimentary wifi.
Shared Hotel Room (2 People)
The shared hotel room features either a king bed or two full beds, a flat screen TV, a refrigerator, private bath and complimentary wifi. One other person of the same gender will share the room with you.
Private Retreat Room
The private retreat room has twin beds, a private bath and complimentary wifi.
Shared Retreat Room (2 People)
The shared retreat room has twin beds, a private bath and complimentary wifi. One other person of the same gender will share the room with you.
Shared Retreat Room (3 People)
The shared retreat room has twin beds, a private bath and complimentary wifi. Up to two more people of the same gender will share the room with you.
Women’s Self Embodiment Retreat Agenda
With: Renee Scheer and Laura Barsotti
April 4, 2019 – April 7, 2019
Arrival Day (Thursday)
3:00 – 5:00 pm – Check-in
5:30-6:00 pm – Meet and Greet
6:00 pm – 7 pm – Dinner
7:00 pm – 7:20 pm – AOLRC Orientation
7:30 pm – 9:00 pm – Opening circle ceremony
Daily Schedule (Friday and Saturday)
7:15 am – 8:15 am – SunriseYoga
8:30 am – 9:30 am – Breakfast/free time
9:45 am – 12:30 pm – Program Session
12:45 pm – 1:30 pm – Lunch
1:45 pm – 2:30 pm – Free time
2:30 pm – 6:00 pm – Program Session
6:15 pm – 7:00 pm – Dinner
7:30 pm – 9:00 pm – Program Session
Departure Day (Sunday)
7:15 am – 8:15 am – SunriseYoga
8:30 am – 9:30 am – Breakfast/Free Time to pack
9:45 am – 10:45 am – Closing Circle Ceremony
11:00 am – Check-out
12:00 pm – Optional Lunch
Optional Saturday Activities
Guided Nature Walk
1:30-2:30pm or 3-4pm
2-3pm, 3-4pm or 4-5pm
*If a spa appointment is made during a Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner, guests may request a meal to be boxed for pickup by asking spa reception.
**Meals are served during the following times – 7:30-9:30am for Breakfast, 12:00-2:00pm for Lunch, and 6:00-7:30pm for Dinner. Food will be put away at the ending times, but the dining hall will remain open.
***Please call the spa in advance to book spa treatments during your free time if you are interested. The phone number is (828) 264-8382.
639 Whispering Hills Rd, Boone, North Carolina 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation in our tranquil sanctuary set amidst 380 pristine acres high up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina—the perfect place to begin your journey to wellness.
For room reservations, spa retreats, and Art of Living Retreat Center (AOLRC) signature retreats, we have the following cancellation policy:
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content. AOLRC reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If AOLRC cancels a program, you will receive a full refund. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual workshop descriptions. For all other retreats, please be sure to check the registration page specific to that retreat.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guest to not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.