CHECK IN: June 30th, 2018 between 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
COURSE START DATE: June 30th, 2018 at 7:30 PM
COURSE ENDS: July 5th, 2018 with breakfast
CHECK OUT: July 5th, 2018 by 9:30 AM during breakfast break
• Please make your travel plans according to the check in & check out information provided
• Please reserve extra night stay for early arrival or late departure during registration
• One Yesplus Retreat/Happiness Program, one Art of Silence Course, a teacher recommendation, and of course, a willingness to serve your university community!
• Teacher Recommendation
After being accepted you will receive a link to register for the program. Space is limited! So we encourage you to get your application in May 15.
Currently there is a wait list for on-site accommodation. We request you to register in a course of your choice and fill out the wait list form.
For More Information About Transportation, Shuttle Timings & Parking CLICK HERE
This leadership training is designed to strengthen you as a person and empower you as a leader by providing you with the knowledge and skills to be a positive community-builder, organizer, and trained meditation-facilitator who spreads happiness and well-being on your campus through service, leadership and meditation practices.
On this retreat, you will:
• Gain the skills to lead short meditation and wellness workshops
• Gain the skills to build community and lead teams
• Gain the ability lead and teach breathing techniques
• Gain confidence and clarity in public speaking
• Learn how to contribute to and uplift your campus environment
• Learn about organizational and leadership development
• Learn how to facilitate interactive processes for social connection and well-being
• Acquire knowledge and tools to dynamically lead a club and groups of people
• Develop the expertise to effectively organize Yesplus Retreats and activities
Date & Time
Starts: Jun 30, 2018 07:30 PM
Ends: Jul 05, 2018 09:30 AM
• Starting at $575 (includes tuition, room & meals, program materials and expenses)