Gentle Yoga to Reinvigorate Mind and Body
Sri Sri Yoga is a holistic way of energizing and integrating your mind, body and spirit. This ancient knowledge made applicable for modern times can be easily added to your daily routine resulting in a lasting experience of your true inner power and overall well being.
The practice of yoga has been known for centuries to produce benefits in the areas of health, mental clarity and spiritual connection. Sri Sri Yoga not only offers the benefits of traditional asanas (postures), but pranayamas (breathing techniques), and special meditations as well.
During the Sri Sri Yoga retreat—taught in 10 hours spread over the weekend—certified teachers will train you to successfully practice these techniques at home so that every facet of your life will continue to improve. This retreat is ideal for all levels of yoga enthusiasts from absolute beginners to advanced practitioners.
- Strengthens and revitalizes internal organs
- Improves digestion, circulation and immunity
- Reduces Stress and calms the mind
- Better posture and body alignment
Art of Living faculty are teachers from all over the world who integrate their passion for teaching with a dedication to service of others. Inspired by their own personal experiences of transformation and joy, our teachers blend ancient, timeless wisdom with contemporary approaches to well-being to bring you a heart-based approach rooted in the authentic, effective techniques of Ayurveda, meditation, and breathwork—the very best of health and wellness.
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of checkout. (Rates below are per person.)
Subject to change.
6:00–7:00 pm Dinner
7:15–7:30 pm Orientation (In Venue)
7:30–9:30 pm Session
7:30–9:30 am Breakfast
9:30 am–12:00 pm Session
12:00–1:30 pm Lunch
2:00–4:00 pm Free Time
4:00–6:30 pm Session
6:30–7:30 pm Dinner
7:30–8:15 pm Kirtan Meditative Chant (Optional)
7:30–9:30 am Breakfast Please check-out during breakfast; luggage can be held Reception.
9:30 am–1:00 pm Session
1:00–1:30 pm Lunch is included on your final day.
Activities, Meals, Ayurveda
Pottery is available Saturdays from 2:00—4:00 pm; classes may only be scheduled on the hour.
A Guided Nature Walk is available on Saturdays from 1:30—2:15 pm.
Breakfast 7:30–9:30 am
Lunch 12:00–1:30 pm
Dinner 6:00–7:30 pm
Ayurveda Treatments and Consultations
We invite you to make reservations at our
award-winning Shankara Ayurveda Wellness. To ensure availability, please call 828-264-8382 between 9:30 am—6:00 pm EST.
On-Campus Program FAQs
For room reservations, Ayurveda Wellness Retreats, and Art of Living Retreat Center (AOLRC) signature retreats, we have the following cancellation policy:
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content. AOLRC reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If AOLRC cancels a program, you will receive a full refund. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual workshop descriptions. For all other retreats, please be sure to check the registration page specific to that retreat.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guest to not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.
639 Whispering Hills Rd, Boone, North Carolina 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation in our tranquil sanctuary set amidst 380 pristine acres high up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina—the perfect place to begin your journey to wellness.