Transportation and Parking
- Please arrive at the Charlotte Airport at least one hour before your shuttle departure from CLT to Boone. Pick up will be from Charlotte Airport baggage claim area D.
- Please take into account the transit time of 2.5 hours between CLT & Boone, while you make your flight reservations.
- Shuttle reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable for another time.
Airport shuttles between Boone and Charlotte Airport. To book your preference:
July 20 – 8:00 AM Click Here
Some of the shuttles are full. To help us plan for future events, Please fill out the following Shuttle Survey to let us know which shuttle timings you were looking to book but were not able to.
Thank you for your participation.
Alternatives for shuttle reservation:
If the shuttle timings do not match your requirements, please visit the event Forums page to find others that share similar travel plans. For forums page: http://jgdevents.org/gp2016/
You could use one of the following cab/shuttle services. Please call them weeks/days in advance to make reservation. * Hickory Hop: http://www.hickoryhop.com/ (828)-327-2340 * Uber app
* Crown Cab: http://www.crowncabinc.com/ (704)-334-6666
Parking information & parking permit
Parking at the Retreat Center is available but is very limited. Carpooling is strongly encouraged as parking preference at the center will be given to course participants with 3 or more people per car. Due to limited number of parking spots at the Center, only cars that have a parking permit will be allowed to park on Center premises.
- Preference will be given to cars with 3 or more passengers. Visit our Forums Page to find carpool buddies.
- Security personnel, stationed at Center entrance, will hand you the parking permits upon arrival at the Center.
- Cars without permits, or, not parked in designated spots may be towed.
Carpooling forums page
Click here to visit the forums page