Revel in the beautiful drive along the scenic winding road carved through the resplendent Blue Ridge Mountains.
NOTICE Little Laurel Extension will be closed from Monday, October 3 to Friday, October 7, for construction. Please follow these alternative directions coming from Boone on Bamboo Road:
- Take your normal route on Bamboo Road and stay straight on Bamboo until it turns into a gravel road. Do not turn onto Little Laurel Road to go under the Parkway Bridge.
- Turn LEFT onto George Hayes Road (you will immediately drive underneath a bridge that is the Blue Ridge Parkway). Stay on George Hayes Road for 1.1 miles.
- Take a slight left onto Gordon Day Road (another gravel road). This road will go uphill and turn into Virgil Day Road after about 0.4 miles.
- At the top of the hill, you will see a black gate, the entrance to our campus. .
There are several airports within driving distance from the Art of Living Retreat Center:
- Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (CLT) in Charlotte, NC (100 miles).
- Tri-Cities Regional Airport (TRI) in Johnson City, TN (80 miles)
- Piedmont Triad International Airport (GSO) in Greensboro, NC (110 miles)
Boone, NC 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation on our tranquil mountaintop campus set amidst 380 acres of pristine forest in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina.