In alignment with the CDC guidelines, all guests will be required to show proof of vaccination OR a lab-certified Covid-19 test that produced negative results taken within 72 hours of their arrival at the Center when checking in.
The realm beyond manifestation can be found in the language of Reconnective Healing®.
Join Dr. Eric and Jillian for an in-person powerful and breathtakingly exquisite experiential exploration of a new capacity to receive the Reconnective Healing Experience and its infinite frequencies of Energy, Light & Information. Through interactive play, group discussion, movement, sharing, connecting with nature and elective Reconnective Healing sessions, you will
- Develop a new capacity to receive—and transform from the limitations of merely feeling love to the infinite of becoming love itself
- Connect with an intelligence that places you, us and everyone into a sphere of clarity, presence, healing… and love
- Experience the Energy, Light, & Information scientifically known as the RH Frequencies
- Access your greatest human role as a catalyst of inspiration for everything and everyone.
You’ll leave equipped with the knowledge of what you need to effortlessly bring about your new metamorphosis from within—transformed!
Come touch Reconnective Healing in a new way, in a group of likeminded and loving friends getting together to explore and access wonderful and significant changes in your health, relationships and your life…
Become part of an ever-growing community bonded by the discovery that healing is just this simple!
This program is open to everyone; all levels of experience. The only prerequisite is that you’re breathing… and even that one is negotiable!
Dr. Eric Pearl ran a highly successful chiropractic practice for 12 years when one day his patients began reporting healings as Eric simply held his hands near them. The healings came in unexpected forms and ways. These profound experiences began an exploration of what’s known as Reconnective Healing. Eric founded The Reconnection to share the gifts and language of this Intelligence, training others to share what science today calls the Reconnective Healing frequencies of energy, light, and information.
In 2012, Eric began practicing with his life partner, Jillian Fleer, Director of Insight & Development and Co-Instructor. They’ve continued expanding Reconnective Healing into an international program with live events, classes, and training programs in multiple languages. Their work’s taken them to over 100 countries and myriad cultures, affecting millions of lives. They hope everyone will learn to access this comprehensive approach and ability to heal themselves and others.
Eric has appeared on The Dr. Oz Show, CNN, and in The New York Times, presented at the United Nations and Madison Square Garden. His internationally bestselling book, The Reconnection: Heal Others, Heal Yourself, is in 40 languages. Learn more at TheReconnection.com.
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of checkout. (Rates below are per person.)
Listen, Love and Live in Reconnective Healing Frequencies
Your Program Session Times (subject to change)
Friday 7:30–9:00 pm
Saturday 9:30 am–12:30 pm, 2:00–4:00 pm, 8:30 pm
Sunday 9:30–11:30 am, 2:00–5:00 pm (Room check-out is 11:00 am; luggage can be held at reception)
All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST) unless otherwise noted.
4:00 pm Check-in begins; Rooms are ready by 4:00 pm, but if you arrive early we will hold your luggage at Reception.
6:00–7:00 pm Dinner
7:00–7:20 pm Guest Orientation Session (Venue: Dining Hall)
Actual schedules and venues may vary; please confirm with Front Desk upon check-in.
Apart from the activities in your program schedule, we offer the following optional complementary activities. (Please join only if your program schedule permits.)
9:45–10:45 am Yoga | Sattva Studio | Thu–Sun
11:00 am–12:00 pm Mind & Meditation | Sattva Studio | Thu–Sun
1:30–2:15 pm Guided Hike | Assemble at Shankara Reception | Sat
2:30–3:45 pm Ayurveda Cooking Class* | Tulsi Kitchen
Thu: Sweet Treats • Sat: Chef’s Seasonal Recipe
4:15–5:15 pm Yoga | Sattva Studio | Wed–Sat
5:30–6:00 pm Guided Meditation | Sattva Studio | Wed–Sat
7:30–8:15 pm Meditative Chants/Kirtan | Sattva Studio | Wed–Sat
Saturday kirtan is outdoor by the bonfire; weather permitting.
*Included with Wellness Escapes and R&R; Other participants: $35.00/per person
10:00 am–6:00 pm Saturday
Clay Handbuilding $30.00 (1 hour)
Throwing Wheel $45.00 (2 hours)
Hours: 9:00 am–6:30 pm daily
We invite you to also make reservations for consultations, therapies, and treatments at our award-winning Shankara Ayurveda Wellness prior to arrival in order to ensure availability. Please call 828-264-8382 for details. Additional cost.
639 Whispering Hills Rd, Boone, North Carolina 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation in our tranquil sanctuary set amidst 380 pristine acres high up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina—the perfect place to begin your journey to wellness.
On-Campus Program FAQs
For room reservations, Ayurveda Wellness Retreats, and Art of Living Retreat Center (AOLRC) signature retreats, we have the following cancellation policy:
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content. AOLRC reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If AOLRC cancels a program, you will receive a full refund. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual workshop descriptions. For all other retreats, please be sure to check the registration page specific to that retreat.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guest to not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.