Empower Your Life
Join us for an extraordinary Labor Day weekend with Inner Dimension TV’s inaugural Yoga and Wellness Summit!
Discover the magic behind yoga and meditation. Have you ever wondered how these practices work and have transformed your life ? At this summit, we unravel those mysteries and more, all the while nurturing your well-being and mental health.
Through daily yoga and meditation masterclasses, engaging talks and discussion panels, interactive workshops, and gatherings that strengthen bonds, holistically nourish every aspect of the six human dimensions: body, energy, mind, heart, awareness, and soul.
Together, as a united community, we’ll celebrate and connect in person.
If you’re new to Inner Dimension, we invite you to explore a wealth of yoga, meditation, and daily wisdom content with a complimentary 10-day trial at innerdimensiontv.com.
This summit is open to everyone. By registering for this summit you consent to be contacted by Inner Dimesion TV via email.
Travis Eliot, E-RYT 500, is a world-renowned yoga instructor, meditation teacher, kirtan musician, and certified Ayurveda practitioner. He teaches his signature Holistic Yoga Flow classes in Los Angeles and workshops, festivals, and retreats around the world. …
Lauren Eckstrom, E-RYT 500, is a Holistic Yoga Flow teacher and certified mindfulness meditation instructor. …
Brittany Lynne is a Yoga Alliance-certified E-RYT yoga & meditation teacher and yoga nidra guide. She leads classes, workshops, retreats and trainings internationally and has brought mindfulness programs into some of the most prominent companies in the world. …
Mychal Prieto is an ex-collegiate athlete with an education in Kinesiology & Exercise Science. He has been a Functional Strength coach since 2011, Certified Strong First Instructor since 2014, and began teaching yoga after completing his 200-hour Holistic Yoga Flow teacher training with Travis Eliot and Lauren Eckstrom. …
A favorite yoga instructor to yogis of all levels in Los Angeles and beyond, Brent Laffoon is the lead Teacher Trainer for Pure Yoga and Equinox Fitness Clubs in Southern California. When he’s not teaching his regular classes or working with individual students in Los Angeles, he can be found hosting workshops and leading his signature Yoga Adventures all over the world. …
Rooms & Pricing
Private Hotel Room
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of checkout. (Rates below are per person.)
- King bed or two full beds
- Flat screen TV
- Private bath
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Daily delicious vegetarian meals
- Complimentary tea/coffee & fresh fruit
- Daily yoga & meditation classes
- Access to fitness & steam rooms
INNER DIMENSION COMMUNITY YOGA AND WELLNESS SUMMMIT
Empower Your Life
August 30–September 2, 2024
Subject to change.
Friday 7:30–9:00 pm
Saturday 9:00–11:30 am, 2:00–3:30 pm, 4:00–5:30 pm and 7:30–9:00 pm
Sunday 6:30–7:30 am, 10:00–11:30 am, 2:00–3:30 pm, 4:00–5:30 pm and 7:30–9:00 pm
Monday 9:30–11:30 am Room checkout is 11:00 am; luggage may be held at Reception.
All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST) unless otherwise noted.
4:00 pm Check-in begins; Rooms are ready by 4:00 pm, but if you arrive early we will hold your luggage at Reception.
6:00–7:00 pm Dinner
7:00–7:20 pm Guest Orientation Session (Venue: Dining Hall)
Actual schedules and venues may vary; please confirm with Front Desk upon check-in.
Apart from the activities in your program schedule, we offer the following optional complementary activities. (Please join only if your program schedule permits.)
- 9:45–10:45 am Yoga | Thu–Sun
- 11:00 am–12:00 pm Mind & Meditation | Thu–Sun
- 1:30–2:15 pm Guided Hike* | Assemble at Shankara Reception | Sat
- 2:30–3:45 pm Ayurveda Cooking Class* | Tulsi Kitchen
Thu: Sweet Treats • Sat: Chef’s Seasonal Recipe
- 4:15–5:15 pm Yoga | Wed–Sat
- 5:30–6:00 pm Guided Meditation | Wed–Sat
- 7:30–8:15 pm Meditative Chants/Kirtan | Wed–Sat
Saturday kirtan is outdoor by the bonfire; weather permitting.
*Included with Wellness Escapes and R&R; Other participants: $35.00/per person
- 11:00 am–7:00 pm Friday & Saturday
Hand Building $55 | 1 hour
- 9:00 | 10:45 am Sunday
Wheel Throwing $75 all guests; glazing and shipping are included | semi-private class | 75 minutes
Wednesday 11:00–8:00 pm
Thursday–Saturday 9:00 am–6:00 pm
Sunday 8:00 am–2:00 pm
We encourage you to also make reservations for consultations, therapies, and treatments at our award-winning Shankara Ayurveda Wellness at least two weeks prior to your arrival date to ensure availability. Please call 828.264.8382 for details. Additional cost.
On-Campus Program FAQs
For room reservations, Ayurveda Wellness Retreats, and Art of Living Retreat Center (AOLRC) signature retreats, we have the following cancellation policy:
- Refunds are available (less a $50/per person processing fee) up to 15 days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50/per person processing fee) is available if you give notice between 14 and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
AOLRC reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If AOLRC cancels a program, you will receive a full refund. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual workshop descriptions. For all other retreats, please be sure to check the registration page specific to that retreat.
Unless otherwise indicated, our programs are open to participants 18 years of age and older.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guests not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.
We do have lodging and event venues that are ADA-compliant. Due to the topography of our mountain campus, some are easier to access than others, so please speak to Guest Services (800.392.6870) prior to registering to ensure we can best accommodate your needs. We also have shuttles that run frequently throughout the campus.
We are committed to the safety of our guests and staff. Our mountaintop location and the surrounding areas are spacious, remote, safe, and secure.
- It is safe to leave your windows open—and necessary for proper airflow!
- Nature surrounds our campus, and it’s common to see rabbits, deer, gophers, wild turkeys, and other small animals. Please give them space, and they’ll do the same for you. We’ve never had a safety incident with animals on campus.
You can help!
- If you come across an animal on campus or a trail, give it space, and please do not attempt to pet or feed it.
- There’s no need to bring valuables to the retreat center; leaving them at home is best.
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation in a pristine natural setting in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina. Set amidst 380 acres of pristine forest high up in the Blue Ridge Mountains is a tranquil sanctuary.