Heal, Connect and Live Fiercely
In a world that often moves too fast, slow down and discover the grounding embrace of sisterhood at the Nurture Your Soul Retreat. Hosted by global wellness expert Faith Hunter, this loving program is tailored for mothers, daughters, and sisters of all forms and serves as a beacon of presence, balance, and heartfelt connection.
Women have been gathering together in circles all over the planet for generations, sharing wisdom, love, and support. Over the weekend, Faith brings the depth of connection to a new level, creating a nurturing space to share the breath of wisdom and experience the transformative power of community.
Through sister-circle chats, gentle yoga, meditation, breathwork, and a series of soul-enriching experiential sessions, you
- Learn practical techniques and spiritual tools to foster emotional balance, heal your heart, and revel in life’s simple joys
- Discover how to uncover and cherish your authentic essence
- Experience increased presence and focus
- Gain practical skills in yoga, meditation, and breathwork to incorporate into your daily routine for nurturing your inner being
- Experience holistic emotional and mental detox that leaves you feeling refreshed and cleansed in every sense
- Enrich your life by forming meaningful new friendships and a strong sense of community.
You’ll walk away with a newfound dedication to your well-being and actionable steps to elevate your personal and professional life, empowered to pursue your envisioned future.
The Nurture Your Soul Retreat is more than a getaway—it’s a homecoming to yourself, guided by the rich tapestry of feminine wisdom and a loving embrace of sisterhood. Join Faith and like-minded souls for an unforgettable experience that resonates in your heart long after you return home.
Please bring an open mind, willing heart, and a journal and pen.
Faith Hunter is a global yoga and meditation instructor, wellness philanthropist, movement motivator, healing guide, and music head. She is the architect of Spiritually Fly™, a life philosophy that awakens the brilliance within the soul and uses the ancient technologies of breath, movement, sound (chanting & music), and stillness in a fresh and modern way to encourage students to live the life they desire.
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of checkout. (Rates below are per person.)
Nurture Your Soul
A Sanctuary of Feminine Essence
May 10–12, 2024
Subject to change.
Friday 7:30–9:00 pm
Saturday 9:30 am–12:30 pm and 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
Sunday 9:30–11:30 am Room checkout is 11:00 am; luggage may be held at Reception.
All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST) unless otherwise noted.
4:00 pm Check-in begins; Rooms are ready by 4:00 pm, but if you arrive early we will hold your luggage at Reception.
6:00–7:00 pm Dinner
7:00–7:20 pm Guest Orientation Session (Venue: Dining Hall)
Actual schedules and venues may vary; please confirm with Front Desk upon check-in.
Apart from the activities in your program schedule, we offer the following optional complementary activities. (Please join only if your program schedule permits.)
- 9:45–10:45 am Yoga | Thu–Sun
- 11:00 am–12:00 pm Mind & Meditation | Thu–Sun
- 1:30–2:15 pm Guided Hike* | Assemble at Shankara Reception | Sat
- 2:30–3:45 pm Ayurveda Cooking Class* | Tulsi Kitchen
Thu: Sweet Treats • Sat: Chef’s Seasonal Recipe
- 4:15–5:15 pm Yoga | Wed–Sat
- 5:30–6:00 pm Guided Meditation | Wed–Sat
- 7:30–8:15 pm Meditative Chants/Kirtan | Wed–Sat
Saturday kirtan is outdoor by the bonfire; weather permitting.
*Included with Wellness Escapes and R&R; Other participants: $35.00/per person
- 11:00 am–7:00 pm Friday & Saturday
Hand Building $55 | 1 hour
- 9:00 | 10:45 am Sunday
Wheel Throwing $75 all guests; glazing and shipping are included | semi-private class | 75 minutes
Wednesday 11:00–8:00 pm
Thursday–Saturday 9:00 am–6:00 pm
Sunday 8:00 am–2:00 pm
We encourage you to also make reservations for consultations, therapies, and treatments at our award-winning Shankara Ayurveda Wellness at least two weeks prior to your arrival date to ensure availability. Please call 828.264.8382 for details. Additional cost.
On-Campus Program FAQs
For room reservations, Ayurveda Wellness Retreats, and Art of Living Retreat Center (AOLRC) signature retreats, we have the following cancellation policy:
- Refunds are available (less a $50/per person processing fee) up to 15 days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50/per person processing fee) is available if you give notice between 14 and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
AOLRC reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If AOLRC cancels a program, you will receive a full refund. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual workshop descriptions. For all other retreats, please be sure to check the registration page specific to that retreat.
Unless otherwise indicated, our programs are open to participants 18 years of age and older.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guests not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.
We do have lodging and event venues that are ADA-compliant. Due to the topography of our mountain campus, some are easier to access than others, so please speak to Guest Services (800.392.6870) prior to registering to ensure we can best accommodate your needs. We also have shuttles that run frequently throughout the campus.
We are committed to the safety of our guests and staff. Our mountaintop location and the surrounding areas are spacious, remote, safe, and secure.
- It is safe to leave your windows open—and necessary for proper airflow!
- Nature surrounds our campus, and it’s common to see rabbits, deer, gophers, wild turkeys, and other small animals. Please give them space, and they’ll do the same for you. We’ve never had a safety incident with animals on campus.
You can help!
- If you come across an animal on campus or a trail, give it space, and please do not attempt to pet or feed it.
- There’s no need to bring valuables to the retreat center; leaving them at home is best.