Cleanse the Heart, Mind & Soul
Are you seeking healing, clarity, or a deeper connection with your inner self?
Renowned healer Adora Winquist leads this transformative 3-day retreat designed to unlock your inner alchemist and rekindle the sacred fire within using the combined powers of the five pillars of modern alchemy and ancient wisdom. We’ll immerse in practices like alchemical aromatherapy, meditation, crystal therapies, and Solfeggio Frequency work to cleanse your heart, elevate your spirit, and reignite your passion and purpose. And under Adora’s expert guidance, delve into self-mastery, explore Infinite Healing Alchemy, and activate intentions.
During the retreat, experience
- Rest and Revitalization Immerse yourself in the healing power of nature and find solace in a community of like-minded souls.
- Liberation of Mind, Heart, and Soul Release past limitations and create a life of abundance, harmony, and fulfillment.
- Access Ancient Wisdom Discover the infinite power and unique gifts within your soul, tapping into your true potential.
- Igniting Your Passion and Purpose Align with your true self, uncover your meaningful sacred purpose, and reignite your passion for life.
- Mapping Your Path Forward Create your stepping stone map of take-home practices and become the ripple effect of The Love Frequency.
A highlight of the program is crafting your unique alchemical formula—your unique aromatic synergy—using Adora’s pure essential oils. You’ll also experience Aromatic Neural Repatterning to reshape your neural pathways for lasting change and delve into the realm of DNA healing with Infinite Healing Alchemy techniques.
Embrace this opportunity to unlock your inner alchemist and embody the true essence of The Love Frequency. It’s a holistic transformation that promises profound insights, new tools for self-mastery, and a deeper connection with your inner light. Take home your bespoke aromatic creations, a treasure trove of knowledge and techniques, and a renewed sense of purpose.
This retreat is open to everyone, regardless of your background or experience.
Modern Alchemy of the Heart
Embracing The Love Frequency
May 10–12, 2024
Subject to change.
Friday 7:30–10:30 pm
Saturday 9:30 am–12:30 pm and 2:00–4:00 pm
Sunday 9:30–11:30 am Room checkout is 11:00 am; luggage may be held at Reception.
All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST) unless otherwise noted.
4:00 pm Check-in begins; Rooms are ready by 4:00 pm, but if you arrive early we will hold your luggage at Reception.
6:00–7:00 pm Dinner
7:00–7:20 pm Guest Orientation Session (Venue: Dining Hall)
Actual schedules and venues may vary; please confirm with Front Desk upon check-in.
Apart from the activities in your program schedule, we offer the following optional complementary activities. (Please join only if your program schedule permits.)
- 9:45–10:45 am Yoga | Thu–Sun
- 11:00 am–12:00 pm Mind & Meditation | Thu–Sun
- 1:30–2:15 pm Guided Hike* | Assemble at Shankara Reception | Sat
- 2:30–3:45 pm Ayurveda Cooking Class* | Tulsi Kitchen
Thu: Sweet Treats • Sat: Chef’s Seasonal Recipe
- 4:15–5:15 pm Yoga | Wed–Sat
- 5:30–6:00 pm Guided Meditation | Wed–Sat
- 7:30–8:15 pm Meditative Chants/Kirtan | Wed–Sat
Saturday kirtan is outdoor by the bonfire; weather permitting.
*Included with Wellness Escapes and R&R; Other participants: $35.00/per person
- 11:00 am–7:00 pm Friday & Saturday
Hand Building $55 | 1 hour
- 9:00 | 10:45 am Sunday
Wheel Throwing $75 all guests; glazing and shipping are included | semi-private class | 75 minutes
Wednesday 11:00–8:00 pm
Thursday–Saturday 9:00 am–6:00 pm
Sunday 8:00 am–2:00 pm
We encourage you to also make reservations for consultations, therapies, and treatments at our award-winning Shankara Ayurveda Wellness at least two weeks prior to your arrival date to ensure availability. Please call 828.264.8382 for details. Additional cost.
Rooms & Pricing
Private Hotel Room
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of checkout. (Rates below are per person.)
- King bed or two full beds
- Flat screen TV
- Private bath
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Daily delicious vegetarian meals
- Complimentary tea/coffee & fresh fruit
- Daily yoga & meditation classes
- Access to fitness & steam rooms
On-Campus Program FAQs
For room reservations, Ayurveda Wellness Retreats, and Art of Living Retreat Center (AOLRC) signature retreats, we have the following cancellation policy:
- Refunds are available (less a $50/per person processing fee) up to 15 days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50/per person processing fee) is available if you give notice between 14 and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
AOLRC reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If AOLRC cancels a program, you will receive a full refund. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual workshop descriptions. For all other retreats, please be sure to check the registration page specific to that retreat.
Unless otherwise indicated, our programs are open to participants 18 years of age and older.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guests not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.
We do have lodging and event venues that are ADA-compliant. Due to the topography of our mountain campus, some are easier to access than others, so please speak to Guest Services (800.392.6870) prior to registering to ensure we can best accommodate your needs. We also have shuttles that run frequently throughout the campus.
We are committed to the safety of our guests and staff. Our mountaintop location and the surrounding areas are spacious, remote, safe, and secure.
- It is safe to leave your windows open—and necessary for proper airflow!
- Nature surrounds our campus, and it’s common to see rabbits, deer, gophers, wild turkeys, and other small animals. Please give them space, and they’ll do the same for you. We’ve never had a safety incident with animals on campus.
You can help!
- If you come across an animal on campus or a trail, give it space, and please do not attempt to pet or feed it.
- There’s no need to bring valuables to the retreat center; leaving them at home is best.